Sign in to follow this  

HELP...im dumb...but help

to adjust the chain on the 450X what size rench do i need. not the axle thats a 1 1/4 but the lil one that tightens the chain. the 10 is to small, 11 too small, and 12 to big, and i missing something. the 12 will round it off, too much play in it. help me o mighty riders of the dirt bikes. :naughty::naughty:

Should be a 12 mm wrench for the jamb nuts, 10 mm for the adjuster screw. You won't get a lot of rotation - pretty much just one flat to the next.

Should be a 12 mm wrench for the jamb nuts, 10 mm for the adjuster screw. You won't get a lot of rotation - pretty much just one flat to the next.

R uses the sizes listed above, why would the X be different?

Come on guy's take it easy on ole Crazy. He has the right size wrenches he just needs to use the OPEN END and not the closed end! Pete

WAIT!!! i use the open end??? o shit thats what ive been doing wrong. o thanks smart ass... o sry, i mean backinthedirt

:naughty:

Okay, I just went out and checked. The two jamb nuts are 12 mm wrench, the two adjuster bolts are 10 mm. :D

Maybe you're reading that 1/2 as a 12? :naughty::D

YO BACK IN DIRT!!!!!!!!! you know i love ya, im just joking around. the wrench is off, i got a new one, worked great!!! :naughty::naughty::D i knew i couldent be that bad. i was just like dude...come on....what the hell...it dosent fit