I need your eyes and ears.........

My 96 XR 400 with a Baja Design dualsport kit was Stolen this morning from my locked outbuilding. They broke in the back door and sawed through the cable lock that was around it and my fourwheeler and rolled it away. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Anybody trying to sell you a 96 White XR400 with or without a dualsport kit , in or around the central area of North Carolina please PM me. It has a repaired crack on the leftside rear fender, Pirelli front , kenda rear, and a short plexiglas extension to the front number plate above the headlight.HELP PLEASE. THANKS

i hate thieves, if it makes you feel any better i caught a theif in my office on sunday night this week at about 10:00 pm. its a long story. but the short of is i caught him in the act put him in a choke hold till the cops showed up

it sux...

I had my 98 xr400 stolen about a year ago, my neighbor said 2 black guys did it. Then the next night, they broke in the garage again,(not hard since door was kicked in) and stole my zx6r. 2 Nights in a row!!!! I get a call from the police that night saying they have someone in custody that was drilling out the ignition on my zx6r.(at this time i dont even know my street bike is missing.) Turns out to be my neighbor who did it. He never admitted to stealing dirtbike, so cops did not charge him with it. I ended up finding it in some woods near me while he was in jail for grand theft auto. I know this story does not help you get your bike back, but hopefully you will get lucky like me and find it. :naughty:

It really does make you feel violated deep down in side. Kinda makes you worry that they might come back again. Thanks for the words of support guys. I hope I can post here soon to tell you that I have it back. Until then I'll have to put my trust in the B&E Task Force of our local law enforcement. I here they are very good at finding stolen bikes. The fact that mine had tags gives them another place to look. I know that I can't stop them completely but I'm sure going to give a heck of a try. I'll keep looking and waiting , and thinking up stuff to do to the dipwads if I find out who did it.Right know I need all the luck I can get.

Man that friggin blows :naughty::naughty::D ...............sorry to hear that :D

That really sucks dude, There is no place for thieves in this world.......

There the lowest forms of life........ :naughty::naughty:

:naughty::naughty::cry: , Thanks guys for all the HOPE. They arrested the Crack head that stole my bike. It's still in the evidence locker at the sherriffs dept. They said that it still ran but that it had been wrecked and had some fork or tripple clamp area , I wont get to pick it up till Monday. A great thanks to my bud at the local Honda dealer for the help finding it. To the other Victims of theft good luck finding your pride and joy again. :D:D:D
:cry::naughty::naughty: , Thanks guys for all the HOPE. They arrested the Crack head that stole my bike. It's still in the evidence locker at the sherriffs dept. They said that it still ran but that it had been wrecked and had some fork or tripple clamp area , I wont get to pick it up till Monday. A great thanks to my bud at the local Honda dealer for the help finding it. To the other Victims of theft good luck finding your pride and joy again. :D:D:D

dude keep this thread updated, we want to hear all the details as soon as they become available.

was he trying to sell the bike? how did they find out it was stolen?

What I've learned from the Sherriff Detective is that the Idiot answered the door and admitted the bike was in his shed. He said that he thought it was stolen because his friend gave it to him. He would not give the name of his buddy so they charged him with the theft and possession of stolen vehicle. Since it was tagged it carries a stiffer jail time. I hope they find his buddy because they didn't find all my stuff and I'm hoping he has it. I'll keep you guys informed , but the wheels of Lady Justice moves slowly ,so I hear. Lets hope it's swift and painful.

well, dont get your hopes up for them finding the rest if it is tools ect. they guy who took my dirtbike, ninja, and tools only admitted to taking the ninja (2 seperate nights). And even though i found some of my tools in his garage, they did not charge him for that or the dirtbike for some reason. Luckily i had insurance for the tools (5000 dollars worth) and i was reimbursed for that. But the dirtbike, was not covered under home owners insurance. Luckily i found it. If i were you i would think very hard and figure out what is missiing. If it is over your deductible, turn it in. At least you got your bike!!!!!!

:D:D:naughty: , Thanks guys for all the HOPE. They arrested the Crack head that stole my bike. It's still in the evidence locker at the sherriffs dept. They said that it still ran but that it had been wrecked and had some fork or tripple clamp area , I wont get to pick it up till Monday. A great thanks to my bud at the local Honda dealer for the help finding it. To the other Victims of theft good luck finding your pride and joy again. :naughty::D:D

Great news :D:cry:

Got my bike back today. The upper tripple clamp at the head bearing is busted, a big chunk is missing. According to my informant the idiot hit a fourwheeler head-on on a trail behind his house. Most of the Baja Designs stuff is missing, and it's painted Royal Blue on all the plastic, YUCK!!!! The good thing is it still runs, the forks aren't bent , I've got it and the Crack Head-No Good - SOB is in jail. :naughty::naughty: