MX tracks and trails near Murfreesboro?

well, envious i wish i knew. i live in tullahoma(30 mins south) and i would like to find a place to ride close also. there is a trail ride in a month pretty close. www.southernwoodsrider.com i like to go to resaca,ga for harescrambles at the diamondback. www.diamondbacksportscenter.com they havent updated the webpage since last year though. they have a hs series starting may 25. if you call the track number and leave a message they will call back. those are about the closest places i know of.

The closest ones I know of are LBL, Livingston, Black Mtn and Windrock. Livingston is probably closest, but it's still a haul. I ride on some land in Wilson Co, but really not supposed to. I keep telling anyone that'll listen that someone needs to step up to the plate - there's plenty of interest around to support it, especially MX.

Any of you guys that like to ride the woods should check out NATRA (North Alabama Trail Riders Assoc.). They lease a large track of land in south/middle TN (just south of Lawrenceberg, TN)

For $40 a year you can ride year-around. The trails are good, but people not use to single track don't seem to like it as much.

There is a link to their web site in the "west TN" post on this page.

brown

There are two tracks near chattanooga, one in tunnel hill and another nearer to nooga. they have a website but i am not sure what it is, google tunnel hill mx.

the diamondback harescrambles actually start on may 22nd

If your looking for a track, there is a brand new motocross track in Bowling Green, KY, about 90 miles away for you. Bill Balance Motocross...there is a new web site but I couldn't find it.

There is some excellent trail riding north of you right on the TN/KY line. It's on Hwy 200 in Sandclift, KY. You can park at Hancock Grocery. They have GPS map at the store and are very nice. Its got some really cool scenery. I have ridden this area before and covered about 50 miles in one day. Big four-wheeler place but good for bikes to. :naughty:

• 8 years later...

There are several, first Wildflower MX in Spring hill (615-410-6202)open every day 10 dollars per rider.  Some trails, MX track is so so, ATV track and two pee wee tracks. Christiana MX but only open day before races for practice, then you have Fast farms in Manchester same deal only open day before races for practice cost is 20 bucks. ( go to fastfarmsmx.com for more info) Thunder valley is over in Cooksville ( I beleive )they are part of the same race series as previous. I had heard there is one that just opened in Smyrna but I am still looking for it..lol There are dozens of trail riding clubs, google it and they will pop up. If your looking for a 3 hour trip there is a great place in Georgia right were KTM world is. Cabins, camping bike rental its called Highland Park , its about 3 hours from the boro. 4 tracks and 1,000 acres of trails. Cool place great people you can even rent a brand new KTM for 150 bucks, and of course you have Loretta's they do a trail ride 2 twice a year. You can also look on Sloan's bike shops site, they list them every now than then.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

There are several, first Wildflower MX in Spring hill (615-410-6202)open every day 10 dollars per rider. Some trails, MX track is so so, ATV track and two pee wee tracks. Christiana MX but only open day before races for practice, then you have Fast farms in Manchester same deal only open day before races for practice cost is 20 bucks. ( go to fastfarmsmx.com for more info) Thunder valley is over in Cooksville ( I beleive )they are part of the same race series as previous. I had heard there is one that just opened in Smyrna but I am still looking for it..lol There are dozens of trail riding clubs, google it and they will pop up. If your looking for a 3 hour trip there is a great place in Georgia right were KTM world is. Cabins, camping bike rental its called Highland Park , its about 3 hours from the boro. 4 tracks and 1,000 acres of trails. Cool place great people you can even rent a brand new KTM for 150 bucks, and of course you have Loretta's they do a trail ride 2 twice a year. You can also look on Sloan's bike shops site, they list them every now than then.

Have you been to wildflower? If so, is it any good? We've been wanting to go check it out

Have you been to wildflower? If so, is it any good? We've been wanting to go check it out

Wildflower is pretty good. About an hour from home. $10 to ride all day. Good parking. They have a MX track, 2 kids tracks, and a quad track. They also have some trails and an RC track to boot. :ride: