Trail riding boots

does any body make a boot for trail riders, Motorcross boots just seam to be overkill for the type of riding we do. I am looking at the Tech 8s and the vector's but would like something a little lighter.

I ride trails, and the thor quadrants are quite nice. They arent too bulky and provide some good support. only $130

i agree i have oneal element boots and there nice but i would like to get some thor quadrants

here is the pair that i have now

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/PigPenKLX300/05-el-boot-blk.jpg

they run about $99.95 they are great boots hold togeather nice also my cousins had a pair for 10yrs :naughty:

Once you put on the Vectors, your feet(and the rest of you) won't notice any weight change. They are awesome boots. I've got the most tender feet, and they don't feel a thing when they hit rocks, logs and dirt clods. They are worth the $230 I paid.

Good luck on your find!

:naughty:

I just picked up my first pair of true riding boots. I bought the Thor's. I'm so use to wearing my rocky hunting boots which I can move my ankle in that I think I'm going to have a hard time shifting my first time out. They are so heavy and stiff but they are better then a lot of other brands I tried on.

Thanks for the suggestion's, apparently MX boots are the only option. I guess its better to have more protection than not enough.

If you want something lighter check out the Sidi Discovery. Not cheap at $250 but they are well made and don't look like an advertisement. Motonation.com, MotorcycleSuperstore.com