Here is what to expect in 06' for the YZF's

Or a '71 BSA Victor 500, which we thought exceptionally light at the time.

BTW, the YZ250F is already lighter by 5 than the aluminum framed YZ250. Who would have believed that?

Evolution.

That is mind boggling...now only if the the 250f handled as good and made 46+ horsepower! :naughty::naughty:

dude if u weigh 400lbs I dont think its possible to ride through whoops. What kind of suspension u runnin???

Well I used to run a 1,300 dollar motopro setup. I went through the woops just fine.

New valveing, springs, oil, tuneing, etc... The whole set up. Worked great. My buddys would jump on the rear and it would only go down a coupple inchs.

No offense yz426nos what you and i do toa bike is a 1/10th of what the pro's do on a supercross track. If they can crack a frame, we can't. I'm not saying its not possible, but more unlikely.

Erik

And the pro's weigh 1/3rd of me on a bike. I rather not take my chances. Take the xr650 foot pegs for example.

bedell99, careful what you say to YZ426onNOS, if he indeed does weigh 400 lbs and is a weight lifter, he may beat you soundly then eat you. I am astonished as well that a dude who weighs 400 lbs can ride mx on a dirt bike. What kind of spring rates do you run in your bike? I imagine a 10 lb weight loss on a bike is probably hardly noticeable when your that big.

As far as the WR goes, in years past Yamaha has been hit and miss when it comes to progressing the WR at the same pace as the YZF. I hope the WR's get the same treatment, otherwise the bike will become an afterthought in the minds of a lot of off roaders if the bike gets stagnant.