My dad and I just picked this up for my mom.

2005 BMW X3 3.0I

beamer1.jpg

beamer2.jpg

beamer3.jpg

beamer4.jpg

beamer5.jpg

Very cool car, got a great deal on it.

WHAT!!! No tow bar for the bike trailer??? :naughty:

BMW wants $799 to put on a hitch :naughty: I Just checked the wiring harness is $399 by its self :naughty:

BMW wants $799 to put on a hitch :naughty: I Just checked the wiring harness is $399 by its self :naughty:

Damn, $1200 for a towbar set-up!!! You need to look around at the aftermarket installers. Over here, you could get one supplied and installed for probably about $500.

Nice family truckster. :naughty:

I thought the interior would be nicer though.

those are the afforable x5's but nice choice. id rather save the cash and get a real bike transporter. a truck so i could go anywhere. just my .02

Its alittle smaller then the X5 but is Much roomyer on the inside. I dont think this thing will ever see a bike trailer, we use a jeep grand cerokee for that.

I think the interior is nice :naughty:

I think the interior is nice :naughty:
I was thinking the same thing...nice car man.

I see you got it at Paul Miller, I helped my dad do inventory at Paul Miller Porsche/Rolls Royce/Bentley one day...

Nice car! Hook your mom up with some 20" rims and tires.

I see you got it at Paul Miller, I helped my dad do inventory at Paul Miller Porsche/Rolls Royce/Bentley one day...

Yea, nice place.

sweet ride!!

Yea, nice place.

I got to sit in the Carerra GT :naughty::naughty:

after a set of 35" mud tyres, a bit of a body lift, it may well be a worthy beamer :D & stuff the cost for the towbar, what a awesome car for towing bikes :naughty: Me personally i'd choose the x5 but too dear here in AUS.. :naughty:

We where going to get the X5, but this drove much better and had alot more room. Also 10 grand less.

I drove in a friends X3 a couple days ago...the only thing I thought about the inside was how dull and boring it was. All it basically had was a stereo and A/C system on the dashboard. This is a BMW, there should be buttons all over the dashboard :naughty:

Also, I believe the coloring for the A/C was orange - very ugly I thought...

But I do think it looks pretty nice on the outside :naughty:

Dash is kinda bland for a 45k car, The orange is very easy on your eyes.

very good lookin.:naughty: we were lookin @ those 4 my mom 2

I can't even see your X3 over top your Jeep. :naughty:

Are you gonna kill rabbits out of it?