I finally did it!

Took the 250 out yesterday and finally put a scratch on the front fender. :naughty: I was sitting still waiting for my brother in law to catch up to me on his 230 when the bike started to lean over on it's left side. Holy Sh*t I couldn't hold that thing up...so I had to let it gently lay down resulting in a scratched front fender and a wasted Fox sticker. It doen't really bother me that it finally got scratched since it is a dirt bike and this is going to happen, it's the fact that I couldn't hold the bike up. God bless these bikes are heavy, especially when standing still.

When I first got my xr i did great. Then about a week later I was riding in the woods and dropped it slow like 3 times in a row. I considered it a learning process and haven't really had the problem after that.

Took the 250 out yesterday and finally put a scratch on the front fender. :naughty: I was sitting still waiting for my brother in law to catch up to me on his 230 when the bike started to lean over on it's left side. Holy Sh*t I couldn't hold that thing up...so I had to let it gently lay down resulting in a scratched front fender and a wasted Fox sticker. It doen't really bother me that it finally got scratched since it is a dirt bike and this is going to happen, it's the fact that I couldn't hold the bike up. God bless these bikes are heavy, especially when standing still.

Dude, congrats on the little scratch???? I've spilled mine more times than I care to talk about and I have many "little" scratches. We should go riding sometime and put more scratches on our bikes !!!!! The TT-R 250 is a heavy little pig isn't it??? I found that out the hard way loading it into the back of my friends pickup.

Dude, congrats on the little scratch???? I've spilled mine more times than I care to talk about and I have many "little" scratches. We should go riding sometime and put more scratches on our bikes !!!!! The TT-R 250 is a heavy little pig isn't it??? I found that out the hard way loading it into the back of my friends pickup.

Im ready to go when you are. Don't you live in Manteca? We should hook-up and go ride'n :naughty:

Im ready to go when you are. Don't you live in Manteca? We should hook-up and go ride'n :naughty:

Sure no problem. Just PM me where and when you wanna go. If my buddies and my cousin go you'll get a good laugh too. Its always a riot!!

get used to the little scratches.. mine very rarely hits the ground and has scratches all over the front fender.. and the other fenders are fine but the front one isn't soo hot :naughty:

i think ill just buy a honda next time so the scratches don't show up soo bad :naughty::D:D

ive dropped mine 125 several times and it really didnt do anything to it but when you ride through the trails the tree branches scratch it up and stuff but it doesnt bother me its not like its a classic car or anything you know what i mean!!

i think ill just buy a honda next time so the scratches don't show up soo bad :D:D:naughty:

Is that because you will always be working on the bike? If you always work on the bike that means you can't ride much, and if you don't ride much, you can't get alot scratches..........right? :naughty:

The first scratches I got on my bike I wasn't riding it either. The canyon wash I was riding in came to a dead end and I had to get off the bike and tried to turn the bike around in a tight area. The bike was on an incline and rolled back up against the hill side and I just couldn't hold it back. The rear fender was crushed all the way down perpendicular to the tire so the scratches are more like gouges. Up until that point, I didn't have any noticeable scratches on the bike. It wouldn't had bothered me if I had at least been riding it when it happened.

The first scratches I got on my bike I wasn't riding it either. The canyon wash I was riding in came to a dead end and I had to get off the bike and tried to turn the bike around in a tight area. The bike was on an incline and rolled back up against the hill side and I just couldn't hold it back. The rear fender was crushed all the way down perpendicular to the tire so the scratches are more like gouges. Up until that point, I didn't have any noticeable scratches on the bike. It wouldn't had bothered me if I had at least been riding it when it happened.

Excactly...the fact that I was just sitting there and couldn't hold the bike up. I guess I need to get to the gym and weight train if Im going to ride this TTR. I just can't believe how heavy it is.

dirtbikingpunk16..lol the roll eyes means sarcasm.. youd never catch me on a honda :naughty::D

but if you were being sarcastic i see what you mean :naughty:

I dropped my dads ttr230 the brake lever bent into a "U" shape. It broke off while bending it back...

I remember the first scratch on any dirtbike. Back in the day i rode a xr50 that i was way to big for. So i took it around a sweaper and the footpeg is draging on the ground and it gets caught in a root and sent me flying... Hahahaha that was painfull but now its hillarious!