Well Here Ya Go Pics Of My New Bike!!

i have an 05 now, and they are so fast, the power is so usable..great bike

Sweet looks. Hauls ass too. :naughty:

if you have an 04 why is your frame so f**ked up

the paints wore off a little bit b/c of my riding boots, and the frame isnt messed up at all..

mike

Put some numbers on there with some colored backgrounds

the paints wore off a little bit b/c of my riding boots, and the frame isnt messed up at all.. mike

mike,

some of us here are proud of you for wearing the paint off. this is in contrast to posers who sit on a stool looking at their polished, perfectly manicured, not-one-paint-chip "garage queen" bikes and dream a lot. :D:naughty::naughty:

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

mike,

some of us here are proud of you for wearing the paint off. this is in contrast to posers who sit on a stool looking at their polished, perfectly manicured, not-one-paint-chip "garage queen" bikes and dream a lot. :naughty::naughty::D

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

My paint isn't chipped, I just have frame guards.. Ok well maybe a few chips.

lol wrooster, what does every one else think about my new bike?

mike

Nice bro.... :naughty:

thnx man

:naughty: Glad you are enjoying it!!

how long does it take paint to wear off the frames. when i get the 250f i plan on buying frame guards, radiator guards, and replacing the decomp plug. the only problem is i will probably be broke for a while after getting the bike. so how much time will i have to get the frame guards. i see what wrooster is saying but id like some paint on my frame :naughty:

depends on how much you ride and how much you grip with your feet.

Nice bike, you take it off any sweet jumps yet?

you need b/grounds and numbers

Hopefully, that is an old Yammy in the background...........lol

vetplus, what do you mean that is an old yammy in the background, are you talking about the quad or the other dirt bike! or what? lol

mike

Lookin good.

if you have an 04 why is your frame so f**ked up

i have an 04 and my frame looks no different when you ride the paint just comes off unless you have frame guards. i guess you don't ride often