hi all , ive just joined the forum. im jon from the south west in the uk down in sunny devon im 38 years old and have been doing moto x since the age of 10, but for the last 5 years ive changed over to enduros and green laning, last week i sold my 2002 wrf 250 and bought a 2004 wrf 250, real nice to have the button, ive also had a few xr 250s and 400s. any way its nice to meet you all, were ever you are all from will post some pics up soon of the new bike.... jon..

All the way from the "English Riveria"? Very lucky man, you are. Welcome to the forum :naughty:

Welcome, you will find that this site will help you with whatever questions you need answered.............enjoy.

Welcome Sir. You have found the right place and obviously the right color bike. I'd like to welcome you the way I was welcomed :naughty:

Welcome from another newbie. I live in Longdown just outside of Exeter, and have a 2003 WR250F which I have just about finished setting up for trail riding.

Too old for MX - used to do enduros but just enjoy the wonderful Devon (and Somerset, Cornish and Welsh!) countryside "rambling" on my TTR or WR with like-minded mates from the Devon TRF Group.

All the best - enjoy the bike!

Brian - my home page