Dodging the snowflakes on sunday

Thinking about riding C/C or Holton on sunday (4/24) if the weather isnt too bad. Prob around 3ish.

I'd go, but we put our sleds away for the summer.

I got the Moose Racing Expedition jacket and pants for xmas. I figure snow/sleet/rain would be good conditions to actually wear the stuff in :naughty: . I tried the gear out in low 50's weather and roasted like a duck. :naughty:

I was just outside braving the snow so I could wash my bike. Man this weather sucks. Have fun riding tomorrow. I am gonna hold the couch down and drink coffie all weekend. Maybe when the sun comes back out I'll ride again.

Summer was great wasn't it :naughty: Time for the studded tires again I guess :naughty:

no shit... I had my jetski in the water on tuesday. now its snowing... this blows big floppy donkey dong. :naughty:

Ahh we have dirt. The dirt is back. I love the dirt

The dirt is good. Sniffffff ahhh dirt.......

:naughty:

Geez, how much snow did you get?

Geez, how much snow did you get?

Any amount of snow is too bloody much. What happened to them 70deg days we had last week?

I don't know but it was 83 on Tuesday over here, at least we don't have any accumulation.

freeking hell death to the weather man. and mother nature sucks. hehe. wait what am i saying i wasnt even planning on riding this weekend. ahh its ppv movies for me. hey when is Dust to Glory comming out in theaters, maybe we can all meet somewhere to see it.

I am spending my housebound day getting all jacked up on coffie. Wife got some free samples in the mail. Man that stuff is coffiezilla. AAAAOOOOOOOAaaAAaA........

Was just watching camper racing on spike tv. What a riot. Pull a camper behind a truck and hit hte oval track with a dozen other crazy's. total carnage ensues.

Was just watching camper racing on spike tv. What a riot. Pull a camper behind a truck and hit hte oval track with a dozen other crazy's. total carnage ensues.

Ohh YES! I saw an episode a while back where a guy T-bones three other trailors, but got hung up on the third. That was friggen awesome!

As for snow, we probable have about 1/16 to 1/8 inch here. Been snowing on and off all day. Last night I went ridng in just my jersey and vest, now I need a winter coat. :D

It was cool, close to my house there is a two track on a pipeline that goes throug an area that gets flooded every year when the snow melts. The thing is dry in the late summer, but in the spring, there is enough water/current to try to wash you away through the woods. :naughty: Any way I got my first deep steam crossing in last night. :cry: I underestimated the depth of the water a little. I figured wheel depth, but the water ended up being about half way up my airbox. :D This is not just a two track the dips down under the water and right back up again, probably about 500-600ft. is flooded, so I had a fun/wet little ride. Got out on the other side and I the airbox was nice and dry too. :naughty: Then I had to take the road to get home, and nearly froze solid even though it was only about .5 -.75 mi. to get home. :D

Just got in from Lincoln Hills. My bike is coverd with snow and frozen water spray from the trip home. You guys have fun tomarrow. See ya next weekend.

I don't know but it was 83 on Tuesday over here, at least we don't have any accumulation.

No Sheeeeet. I had my boat in the water last weekend and got a bad case of sunburn from it. Today is aaaaah different.

But boys it is April so quit yer bitchin..... We were spoiled....face it

there is snow covering my grass in the yard SNOW I TELL YOU. *&&%*$*&$%^#! )P(_+)**%%$#%$ and i just pulled the blower off the rider this past week. well i guess i will just have to go out and clear the drive way the old fashion way by doing donuts on the quad and blasting the snow out into the yard. hehehe

Aklain, you still plan on going today? I might be interested. I got my bike back together yesterday and need to take it for a test run.

Im not riding this weekend. Bike is clean. I need to change the oil, clean the air filter, oil chain......Mainenance stuff. Been putting it off a little. Time to get it done. Also want to check the clutch clearances one last time just to be sure.

Aklain, you still plan on going today? I might be interested. I got my bike back together yesterday and need to take it for a test run.

Its windy as hell but still considering it. Its about 1:45. Let me know if you want to go. Here or Aklain87@yahoo.com

and to think at this time last week i had a vented jersy on and i was sweating my butt off and it was dusty out, today the grass in my yard is coverd by snow ahh only in michigan