Sign in to follow this  

Ok, I've seen replicas.. but..

I have seen alot of china made bikes, but this one looks "ok" I'm sure it's not big4 quality, but it doesn't look bad.. Anyone have any up-close experience with this particular bike.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4544465139&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID_Stores#ebayphotohosting

I'm in NO WAY Promoting or encouraging purchase here.. this place is in CA, and I'm in KY.. Just wondering what the catch was to the little bike? It doesn't look bad in the pics.. even if you had to replace a few parts..

they are good nippy bikes and are a copy of the crf50 my firend had one.they are extremly loud and nipy for the cc great bike

What's nippy?

I've seen those bikes (sdg's, extreme, etc.) on the track and they seem ok. My friend has a sdg and he likes it.

It's not an SDG.. the SDG is about 4x the price, that' s what is worrying me.. I know you get what you pay for, but it never hurts to check into things.. I have read all the feedback.. and saw some good posts from owners..

What's nippy?

I've seen those bikes (sdg's, extreme, etc.) on the track and they seem ok. My friend has a sdg and he likes it.

:D:D:naughty: Nippy means fast :naughty: