Sign in to follow this  

Glen Helen 250 testing (team yamaha ..)-->cool video

Oh my good god, these guys are soooooo fast! Really nice vid! Thanks. I enjoyed much :naughty:

nice vid :naughty: and ya they are really fast. from what you can see in the vid that track looks like it would be fun. im gonna have 2 make a trip out there soon :naughty:

It must be weird being some random slow guy having DV or Ferry fly right around you like you're not even moving...

Hey Skidmark I see you are from NH. Means you might be just an hour or two away from my place. We have a nice track here if you want to make a try :naughty: . I don't really ride as fast as the tester in this vid though... :naughty: so if you want to experiment the feeling Mx Eight Two just talked about, I can't help :D

Where are you precisely?

I hate the fact that when TT changed, they did not allow to include city in the location anymore. :D

WOW! There flying literally! thanks for posting that it made me realize how slow i am!

it's nearly unbelievable how fast those guys take the corners. i would either fly off the berm or lowside like a big giant idiot.

How do they do that :D:naughty::naughty: If I was only half that fast !

I love there corners. They're so smooth and stuff. I wish i could corner like that, Yet i wish i could ride like that.