Foes Racing $10,000 CRF50

I don't know if you guys have seen it yet, but I first saw it in "Transworld Motocross" the other day and figured I'd post it. It's a pretty trick bike, but no one has $10,000 for a 50 and if you did have $10,000 to put towards a 50, then... :naughty:

Click this link and then, when at the site, click "MOTORSPORTS"

http://www.foesracing.com/

ive seen it at the track before... its rediculous, and not in a good way either. the proportions are way off, you can tell just by watching it that it has terrible handeling. its actually kinda funny to watch because its so rediculous looking...

That foes bike may be 10k but it looks rediculus. I dont understand people that take pitbikes/minis to such extremes. they basically built an under powered "big bike" that rolls on itty bitty wheels. That thing is stupid. I bet it handles like @$$ too.

lol what ya dont like the gold?! :naughty: lol i know if i had 25g id put it straight into gold on my bike so i could never ride it or even think about letting it get dusty (its already ugly lol) but im with keepin 50s AT 50cc...bigger carbs, better suspension, bars, seat, are all fine, but its a 50 for a reason, keep 49cc and 10" wheels on it all and things would be alot better