Sign in to follow this  

1983 Maico Vid

Nice video! How long on the restore of the Maico? What model was the that again,omega or alpha or something like that right!

OH thats you! That maico is awsome and it looks like you know how to handle that beast!

Sweet video! You can really hall ass. The music wasnt the best choice tho. It just about put me to sleep. still sweet! :naughty:

Ditto on the tune, Phil's gotta go! Maybe a little Ramones "Sedated" or something along those lines. Great video though! What a first post! :naughty::naughty:

Thanks for viewing my vid and I hope yall enjoyed yourrself .That Maico is actually a 250. I am in the process of restoring a 1981 490. Those Maico's are the best cornering bikes on the planet. For those who have ever got the honor of throwing a leg over one of these fine piece of machinery knows what I am talking about. That 490 has been called to this day the best open bike on the planet and I am very excited to moto this thing.

Thank you Jonny! For awhile there I thought I was smelling 2stroke oil burning , I got so carried away watching your vid,I forgot I was frying my fried burnt chicken .