Sign in to follow this  

well i picked out my pipe

on thursday i bought a brand new big gun quiet for my 2002 crf 450 it should be here soon does anybody have one of these pipes what does it sound like and does it give more power and what should i use for a jet with this slip on big gun and a uni filter thanks for the info

not sure about big guns stuff for bikes because i am new to the bike stuff... but i know for quads they where junk, i had an HMF pipe on my quad and i liked it alot they also have GREAT tech suport for jetting and stuff...

the 04' crf450 i just got has a full CHM system on it... kind of loud for my liking, i think but it seems nice ... i might try to find a quieter pipe... probaly find someone selling or giving away the stock system...

BoysToys...

Let me know if/when you decide to sell your CHM. Ive got a stock full system with the PMB endcap for my 04. Maybe we could work out a deal?

on thursday i bought a brand new big gun quiet for my 2002 crf 450 it should be here soon does anybody have one of these pipes what does it sound like and does it give more power and what should i use for a jet with this slip on big gun and a uni filter thanks for the info

Are these not questions you would ask BEFORE you purchase a pipe??

well ill probally keep my CHM system... i am just looking for ways to detune this monster for now, untill i gett to be a better rider... its my first bike since my XR100 in 96' this 450 is a BEAST... i dont want to kill myself right away...lol

i already asked people but i got more quetions so i just want sumthing that sounds good not annoying like stock thanksk for the help any more wold be cool to