pro taper bars

i am new 2 the mini 4 stroke craze and my parents said that if i save up half for a 05 crf 50 they will pay the rest. i am going to buy the pro taper bat kit and a 88cc s stage takeagawa bore kit.wat do u think of that for a beginner? p.s. any info on performance for my new bike will be appreciated

Sounds real good! Is there any particular reason you are gonna get the takegawa? The trail bikes 88cc race head kit is only $399, and if you want one of the fastest bikes around get the trail bikes stage 3 stroker kit for $569. Are you gonna get it right away?(the big bore kit)

I forgot! you should really think about getting some stiffer springs front and rear especially if you plan on getting a big bore kit. I would actually get springs first.

ok i will take your advice and i dont plan on getting the big bore kit 1st up because i have to save up 4 the parts so i am on a limited budget. i like the takeagawa kit because i can get a good deal on it here in aus.

Sounds real good! Is there any particular reason you are gonna get the takegawa? The trail bikes 88cc race head kit is only $399, and if you want one of the fastest bikes around get the trail bikes stage 3 stroker kit for $569. Are you gonna get it right away?(the big bore kit)

you took the words outa my mouth! TB 88kit with cam and race hear will get around 8hp(as so they say) and aftyer you save up about $300 more, you can upgrade 88cc too 106cc.Then you'll really haul the mail!

iz it a better kit and how much iz it in australia?

i think that my 88 R-stage might be a little faster than the TB88 race head kit, but not much if any, and my kit really rips. i just installed it friday night and omg, it is just so fun. after riding my friend's bike with the S-stage then riding mine, there is no comparison. but, before you do any engine mods you should definately get springs front and rear, they make a huge difference.