Fox Valley Off Road

Anybody been there? Is it trails or track?

FVOR has a decent amount of intermediate and technical trails, and a very small, beginner/intermediate "supercross style" practice track (That's what they call it on their site, and believe me, it IS small)! I haven't been there in a year and a half though. FVOR is definately worth checking out though, especially if you get tired of BR.

Check out their site for more info and stuff:

http://www.foxvalleyoffroad.com/foxinfo.html

May 8th is the first hare scrambles at FVOR, I plan on being there come on down buckeye its fun. :naughty::naughty:

I will definitely try to make it on the 8th. I have never done a hare scramble before--I'd like to learn the rules and give it a shot. How much does it cost??

$30.00 to race, $5.00 to watch, if you want to race you have to join the AMA and District 17 which you can do at the race on race day. I'm not sure how much the AMA or District 17 is, I think if you do all of it on race day you go through $100.00 bucks . But once you join the ama and district your done for the year, plus you get two cool magazines and other info that is helpful

smudge, couple questions

1. Never done a HS (or any race) before, how is the course setup? I'm assuming a 5-10mi course, where you do a certain number of laps in the 90min?

2. Can you make pitstops, or should I pickup a bigger tank for my yzf?

2. You've seen me ride, what class do you think I'd be best in? I'm thinking 201-up B...

thanks bro :naughty:

but anyway, I'm gonna plan on coming out and racing with you guys on the 8th... :naughty: We should get the whole TT crew out there!

smudge, couple questions

1. Never done a HS (or any race) before, how is the course setup? I'm assuming a 5-10mi course, where you do a certain number of laps in the 90min?

2. Can you make pitstops, or should I pickup a bigger tank for my yzf?

2. You've seen me ride, what class do you think I'd be best in? I'm thinking 201-up B...

thanks bro :D

but anyway, I'm gonna plan on coming out and racing with you guys on the 8th... :D We should get the whole TT crew out there!

KrAss FVOR is usually a tight course around 3 miles long, as many laps as you can do in 90 minutes is correct. What you rode with me at BR would be similar except at race pace which would be faster. You will not need a bigger tank, my Honda crf250r made Keithsburg just fine. You could ride 201-+ B or trail rider 201+ either one would be fine. The 201+b is a fast class but you can just ride at your speed. Like I told you at BR you have good woods skills, I think you would have fun at a Hare scramble. Some people get mad at the bottle necks sometimes, I just find a way around them and then rip. You want to get to FVOR early, like around 8:00 a.m. so you can sign in, set up, walk some of the course and check out other stuff. A camel back is a must have, bark buster also other than that just gas. Usually I have my red Ford f150 supercrew and enclosed trailer at the races, we setup a easy up canopy and my sons are with me, so thats what to look for to find me. I hope you do this I think you'll like it, we can go over the starts and stuff when you get there. :naughty::naughty:

KrAss FVOR is usually a tight course around 3 miles long, as many laps as you can do in 90 minutes is correct. What you rode with me at BR would be similar except at race pace which would be faster. You will not need a bigger tank, my Honda crf250r made Keithsburg just fine. You could ride 201-+ B or trail rider 201+ either one would be fine. The 201+b is a fast class but you can just ride at your speed. Like I told you at BR you have good woods skills, I think you would have fun at a Hare scramble. Some people get mad at the bottle necks sometimes, I just find a way around them and then rip. You want to get to FVOR early, like around 8:00 a.m. so you can sign in, set up, walk some of the course and check out other stuff. A camel back is a must have, bark buster also other than that just gas. Usually I have my red Ford f150 supercrew and enclosed trailer at the races, we setup a easy up canopy and my sons are with me, so thats what to look for to find me. I hope you do this I think you'll like it, we can go over the starts and stuff when you get there. :D:naughty:

Sounds awesome man. Haha, I know it's mothers day, but my mom is working till 5... so she can't stop me! :naughty:

I'll see you there! :D