Sign in to follow this  

What KIND OF FUEL TO RUN

I just Bought 2005 drz supermoto with yoshi tri oval. Been running just 87 octane will i gain with 93 octane. Plus how would it run with race fuel.2005_0422Image0004.JPG [/img]

Unless you change the base gasket, piston, etc. you will not gain anything by running a higher octane IMHO. Stick with the 87 / 88 octane and your bike will run better.

I just use the pump gas, 93 octane...... I am pretty sure. It works great. From what I heard it is better for the bike, plus I get a little better gas mileage.

I just paid $431.89 cents to fill my S tank today....she gets 87 octane and likes it.

I just paid $431.89 cents to fill my S tank today....she gets 87 octane and likes it.

:naughty: Wow I know gas prices were out of control in CA,,, but not that bad :naughty: Or did you install that new IMS 150 gal Cross Country, Team tank :D

The best pump gas here is 91 octane. I mix it 80/20 with VP 110. VP 110 is actually fairly reasonable now that pump prices have gone thru the freakin roof. Getting lots more use outta the DRZ and the cold weather gear now and the truck stays at home.

:D Wow I know gas prices were out of control in CA,,, but not that bad :naughty: Or did you install that new IMS 150 gal Cross Country, Team tank :D

:D :D :naughty:

Okay, so it was only $11.00 - but it was $11.00 :cry:

Can't wait to go fill up my Ram next week.

Wow, why do your octane ratings fluctuate so wildly? We have two octanes - 95 and 98. 98 is almost never used - most cars and bikes go OK on 95, as does my DRZ.

Ian

California gets oxygenated crappy-ass 87, 89 and 92.