Sign in to follow this  

05 Tt-r 230

Looks nice. How old is your daughter? Mine just turned 13 and she's 172 cm tall already and I'm thinking of selling the TTR125LE and getting the 230. How does the bike run and feel compared with the 125, any experiences?

*Drool* thats the one I want!!! Im hoping to get it after I get back from Disney World on May 24th lol I've finally broken my mom down to let me get it sooooooo That's what Im gonna do! Hope ur daughter likes it, let us know how it runs and stuff, I'm a total noob to riding so I'm trying to find out as much information I can before I grab the bike :naughty:

-Mary :naughty:

from what I've read they act like a big TTR125, same "personality"

Wow, bikes have personalities now???? Thats great!!!! My bike is the reliable and faithful kind I guess. BTW nice TT-R 230 :naughty: . First mod you guys should do is to get a frame cradle for it!!!

Looks nice. How old is your daughter? Mine just turned 13 and she's 172 cm tall already and I'm thinking of selling the TTR125LE and getting the 230. How does the bike run and feel compared with the 125, any experiences?

She is 17 and her experience is only a year riding, her last bike was a XR100, its now my other Daughters and hers was a XR80 which is now my Sons and his was a CRF50, now a putting around bike.

She likes it a lot better then the 100.

Whatever you do, make sure you get in writing from your Yamaha dealer that if the transmission is defective, and regularly pops out of gear on hills or through rocky terrain, that they'll replace the bike or the transmission. Mine (less than 2 months old) does this repeatedly. So far, Yamaha won't acknowledge the problem, in spite of the fact that the Dirt Rider review that just came out this week mentioned the problem repeatedly.