First ride with Dr. D !

Cost of Full exhuast system : $383

Cost of WR mounting kit : $15

Feels like a brand new bike : Priceless ! :naughty:

I can't say enough about the Dr.D system. The power was great, smooth and responsive. I was rippin up some gnarly hills that i should have taken in second, but with the Dr.D, i was able to stay in third and let it bog waaaay down, but the power was still there. It's freakin' awesome. I even did some unintentional goon riding while gettin' used to how fast the bike surged forward when I got on the throttle. It also seemed to solve all the bog issues i had when blipping the throttle real quick. Oh, bye the way, this is with the stock jetting ! It also was pretty light for a non-titanium system.

Thanks to all of you who suggested the pipe. At first i thought maybe you were all just on the Dr.D bandwagon :D ...but i'm a believer now. :naughty:

btw, i ride an 03' wr250

Where did you get the dr d full exhaust system for $383 from? Are you still happy with it?

um....am i still happy with it?... ...LOL....

i got it at btosports.com....someone on this forum actually pointed me in their direction

Dr.D uses there "step-system" through the header to the tail pipe, I dont even know if you could get a powerbomb header to work with a Dr.d tail pipe.

I'm glad you like the exhaust. I couldn't be more happy with mine on my 250F, I have ridden alot of other pipes and none of them come close to the dr.d.

Got mine at BTO too. I Love the pipe, and my YZF friends do too. The stainless head pipe stands up well to roost, and I can lug through a higher gear all day long.

If you care about bling and status, get what the factories run. If you don't care, run what you want.

Carcass

Has anyone put the quiet insert in theirs? I'm just wondering if it would be like sticking a plug in a powerful exhaust and making it comparable to the YZ with WR sound levels. If I was to buy a race series, would I have to buy a spark arrestor too, or will the silent insert work as a spark arrestor? Help is much appreciated.

You can buy 2 Dr.Ds for the price of 1 carbon pro, and I've heard that the carbon pro breaks pretty easy if you crash on it.

The White Bros. Aluminum Race series, according to White Bros., offers the same performance gains as the carbon pro albet at a slightly higher weight. The Aluminun Race series is currently available complete (with a titanium head pipe) for $350! I'm not saying it's better than a Dr.D pipe.....but it is just as affordable, at least right now.

Oh...and they include an air filter with the exhaust system!