Sign in to follow this  

1990 Atl SX Video - A Classic

If you want some help getting this up just PM me, I'd love to see it as well :naughty:.

Sweet! Reading this thread got me curious. I record almost every race that comes on, always have since the late eighties. I had a VHS storage box that I kept all of my tapes in that I lost track of, well, I found it this afternoon. So far I've found the entire 89' and 90' SX seasons. I watched the Atlanta round and it is surprisingly in great shape. I was there in person but I didn't remember much of the details. I'm going to start transferring all of this stuff on to DVD...oh yea, also found the Carlsbad USGP that was broadcast live on ABC. Goldmine!

If you sign up to Demonoid it'll work but there are no seeds :naughty:.

DoctorJD - Interested in putting any of them up here?

DoctorJD - Interested in putting any of them up here?

Zenith, if I can figure out how to do it, I'll be more than happy to share this stuff here. Like I said, I can't believe how well these VHS tapes have held up over the years...well at least this one anyway. The Atlanta race is in excellent shape, not to mention that the commercials have already been edited out. I'll keep you guys posted.

Zenith, if I can figure out how to do it, I'll be more than happy to share this stuff here. Like I said, I can't believe how well these VHS tapes have held up over the years...well at least this one anyway. The Atlanta race is in excellent shape, not to mention that the commercials have already been edited out. I'll keep you guys posted.

I think it'd be funny to see the old commercials, too :naughty:

I think it'd be funny to see the old commercials, too :naughty:

I concur. I haven't seen the other races on that tape but I do remember that I didn't do that (edit commercials) for every race so maybe there are some still on there.

DoctorJD - PM me, I'll help you get 'em up on BitTorrent if you want.

Make sure you get the 89Dallas SX going!! That race is killer between Stanton and Wardy!! For those who have never seen it will be blown away from the last 10 laps...I wont give the ending away;)

I just watched Glover launch his bike into the stands,and the 86 MX des nations.

glenn

Sorry it didn't work, guys. If I can get this figured out, I'll definitely post it again. I have a few others I think you might enjoy, including a good battle between Gaddis and Button on minis. I've also got a pretty good collection of old supercrosses and motocrosses on VHS that I could share. Just have to get this filesharing thing figured out.

I could always try it on again on demonoid. It's easy - and free - to become a member. Or if anyone knows of another site that's better, I'm willing to give that a try. Let me know.

Sorry.

Sorry it didn't work, guys. If I can get this figured out, I'll definitely post it again. I have a few others I think you might enjoy, including a good battle between Gaddis and Button on minis. I've also got a pretty good collection of old supercrosses and motocrosses on VHS that I could share. Just have to get this filesharing thing figured out.

I could always try it on again on demonoid. It's easy - and free - to become a member. Or if anyone knows of another site that's better, I'm willing to give that a try. Let me know.

Sorry.

Have you taken up anyone's offer on help with bittorrent?

The 1990 Atlanta SX 250 main. One of the best supercross races of all time. Thought some of you might enjoy this.

This is my first attempt at sharing a torrent file, so let me know if you have any problems. I don't really know what I'm doing yet.

Enjoy.

http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/download/HTTP/97930/1990AtlSX.www.Demonoid.com.torrent

Okay if you want I will host your video on my sever till someone get's a torrent going....

Here is the deal I have a server just waiting to host races, so I will host any large, good quality video that any one has. Email me if you need help...

1990 Atlanta Supercross:

http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/download/HTTP/101197/1990AtlantaSupercross.www.Demonoid.com.torrent

I'll give this one more try. I reposted it. That link should work for ya, but you'll have to register with demonoid. It's free and it won't take too long.

If that works for ya, go ahead and grab the 1986 Anaheim main. Johnson vs. Bailey. This is the one many say is the best sx of all time. Here's the link to that one:

http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/download/HTTP/101118/1986AnahiemSupercross.www.Demonoid.com.torrent

Hope these work this time.