Sign in to follow this  

Drz 125l suspension

I know there have numerous posts about this, About the rm 100 forks fitting on the drz but i am still unclear about this. What forks and swing arms are bolt on to the drz 125, because i am looking to upgrade my bike. I want to race and go for bigger jumps.

What exhaust is really worth purchasing. Is the frame cradle really necessary I'm very confused :naughty: Thanks for your help Kurt

I suggest aftermarket springs for shock and forks.I did this mod on my daughters bike ,and it made a huge difference in ability to take big hits jumping, also much cheaper than fork and swingarm swap.

i have cr 85expert forks on mine they bolt right on i made a brake caliper mount so that i could use the stock caliper just had to weld a tab on the hole spacing is not the same you use the stock wheel spacers but need the cr axel the stock one is not long enough then put a moose braided brakeline on from a 2003rm85 the shifter i just welded the stock shifter on the part that is on the motor as far as the pipe goes i am sold on engines-only i have his 190 motor kit and flat-slide carb it is the bomb also his pipe the stuff works great not one single glitch and frank the owner is a great guy to work with total A+++ HIS WEB SITE IS XR100.COM

or get a bike designed for jumping... you are tryn to make a moped work like a motoX bike....IMO... my wife has an 03 and I wouldn't think of putting a penny extra into it, it is what it is.... a moped with dirt tires...

I have kx100 forks on the front, and a cr85 rear shock. works great.

Exhaust, get the big gun.

Get a frame cradle if you are going to jump...............or weld a lower frame on to it.