Hey, how do we know its the real Gary Semics..

answering the questions, and not just somebody using his posting ID?

Like his secretary or something.

i dont care as long as they give good tips and they work

Have you seen his videos? If somebody else is typing, it's Gary dictating. The advice he gives here mirrors what he says on his videos and in his books, especially the newer videos. I hope you're kidding with your question, frogman. :naughty: I think it's one of the best parts of TT, having experts like Gary and Dwight stop by the forums and post expert advice.

Have you seen his videos? If somebody else is typing, it's Gary dictating. The advice he gives here mirrors what he says on his videos and in his books, especially the newer videos. I hope you're kidding with your question, frogman. :naughty: I think it's one of the best parts of TT, having experts like Gary and Dwight stop by the forums and post expert advice.
Yeah I agree when I first started posting and I was like GARY SEMICS! I was so excited and thought it was the coolest thing.

Who else could give such great advice? Duh!!!!

Hey Frogman, I know Gary from being to his house a few times and, because he also works very close with a friend of min. if he was not so busy with all the things he has going on you might see him on here more. He has been busy working with the Samsung team this SX season traveling all over.

OK, than I feel more confident. Thank you very much.