are bubba,byrne,and hamblin going to be on the KX450F

just what the title says ....does anybody know if they are going to be on the 450 for the nationals ?

I recently read that Byrne will be on the 450 in June or July when it's available (he's probably outdoor testing the Suzuki). Bubba wants to stay with the 250, seeing that he was a few seconds a lap faster than everybody but Ricky on a 125, he probably sees no problem on the 2 smoker!!

i also read that byrne will probably ride the 450. workin' out the bugs like tortelli is doin 4 zook, while bubba stays on the 250. however, i seriously doubt that a factory kawi rider is testin' a suzuki :naughty:

so far all i have read above seems acurate

I think that the KX450F is going to be a really good bike. Just say the name outloud, sounds weird... I wonder if bubba is faster on the 4 ?

i doubt he is testing a suzuki seeing how ther not together on the 450 development. but i also read somewhere that if the 450 is available he will ride it.

I recently read that Byrne will be on the 450 in June or July when it's available (he's probably outdoor testing the Suzuki). Bubba wants to stay with the 250, seeing that he was a few seconds a lap faster than everybody but Ricky on a 125, he probably sees no problem on the 2 smoker!!

It is against a factory rider's contract to ride any other bike than the one's the factory gives him. If he is caught riding another bike, his contract may be terminated. Michael Byrne is NOT testing a Suzuki RMZ-450...and why would he? The KX450F is going to be completely unique. Dont fool yourself into thinking they are going to be the same bike just because the 250 is.

you don't think it would be possible that he would be riding a rmz450. If your going to be riding a 450 in the nationals, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have ridden one before. I wouldn't doubt that Kawa has Hamlin riding a RMZ450 retrofitted with green plastics. I would thinkt he RMZ is as close a the KXF450 as your going to get till the KXF is ready

Tanel Leok is riding the KXF450 in the world championships at the moment, he's developing it much the same as he did with the suzuki last year, he's only 18 or 19, and allready been asked to develop 2 bikes within the GP's, how cool is that.

Also Stephen Sword of Great Britain is developing the kxf250 in the GPs.

The bikes are totally differnt to the suzuki models.

Sorry I thought they were developed together like the 250, my mistake, let's not get our knicks in a twist!!

thought i read on racerx in an interview with bubba, that he might be riding the 450

I believe it is against the law for the Red Crew to comment here! :naughty:

The 450s are in competition in the GP series and, at certain events, the English and Japanese National series's.

For the Record:

The love between Suzuki and Kawasaki, as far as "New Racing Models" goes...IS OVER! I've heard talk of an Engine Deal on future 250 development; but, so far, it's all hear-say.

There's plenty of speculation on "Who's" ridin' what...however...let's try some logic:

During 1st year new model development a manufacturer can run what we would call "An old school-style Works Bike"...NO PRODUCTION RULE B.S....NO TECH-INSPECTOR-NASCAR-STYLE PENALTIES!

So...as we witnessed at last years NAT's...

When Bubba's got a bike figured out, he runs it; hence, the RUNAWAY like no OTHER of the season at Glen Helen. He rode the 250F once he was comfortable on it.

Do ya think he's been spendin' some time in So Cal lately for a reason?

Byrne? Who knows? I believe it's debatable as to wether or not he'll have a job at Kawi...and if he's let go...I believe that Hamblin will get the #2 scoot...

Or...since he's already got a good history in the test-n-development stuff...maybe Paul Carpenter.

My guess? 1 to 2 KX450Fs at the 1st National, HangTown, and 1 "Real Production Looking" model on display...

Pro-Circuit will probably end up with a bike for Hamblin as soon as the 1st container of bikes gets here...hey...maybe he ends up in the Factory Semi for the Nat's?

Isn't speculation fun?

The Suzuki comment from the Red Crew earns 6 de-merits!

i just read on racer X that burner will be on the 450 ...but rumors are still flying around that bubba will be on one to ....

Bubba's already said he would "like" to be on the 450 "if it's ready in time". I think we could speculate all we want but it's going to boil down to readiness. Bubba could spank the competition on the 2stroke as we've seen so it'll be interesting to see how/if he prefers the thumper outdoors. Only time will tell.