Sign in to follow this  

ttr250 vs yz250f

ok come on what kind of question is that. the yz250 deff for both types of riding the ttr250 is a pig. go for the yzf

You can't really compare those two bikes anyway. But the 250f if faster for borth track and trails.

If the question was "Which bike would you prefer to do a weekends trail riding on?" would the answer still be YZ?

What price a a comfy seat and good distance between petrol stations...

The question for me is "Will a WR250F make a good trail bike?". I am hoping to find out real soon...

Just a thought...

Brian

If the question was "Which bike would you prefer to do a weekends trail riding on?" would the answer still be YZ?

What price a a comfy seat and good distance between petrol stations...

The question for me is "Will a WR250F make a good trail bike?". I am hoping to find out real soon...

Just a thought...

Brian

the wr 250 is a great trail bike and i also like he yz in the woods but i am going to have to say go with the wr and get all the free mods. you will enjoy the wr in the woods if your just out to play around on the weekends but that is pending on your riding ability.

Yes and yes.

Both are better than the TTR.

The TTR's only advantage is it's price. It's an inexpensive entry level machine. The YZ and WR are both competition level bikes.

The TTR is a joke next to the YZ/WR. It's too small and weak to take on any serious ride, because it's not a serious bike. It would be good for a 10 yr old that;s just starting out riding but if you're over 5' tall get the WR or YZ.

Wrooster's gotta have a "Have you searched this yet" response for those. Wrooster--> take it away! :naughty:

IMHO though, go WR for the trails, its faster and you will love it for a lot longer. I thought I wanted a ttr-250 but after getting a great deal on a new but non-current WR, I couldn't be happier. The YZf is a great bike as well, however its not as at home on the trails as the WR.

Which ever one you get they can be made into good trail bikes/ track bikes. In my opinion you can't go wrong with either one.