My new offroad weapon

That does look cool, I'm looking for something to replace my Buell S-3. :naughty::naughty:

Nice bike, ya take it off any sweet jumps yet?

I'm ready to kiss some KTM butt!

You have been for quite awhile now, but we are now going to change your name to " Professor Beemer with a little wiener ".

Shouldn't you have to own a motorcycle to hang out on motorcycle forums ?

Just think when you get it you can ride that thing to the Iowa City Starbucks and hangout with other professors :D

Check out KTMtalk - dealer forums - I got them going again about Taber :naughty::naughty: those guys are easy to get hot and bothered ! !

Woods_weapon_2

You have been for quite awhile now, but we are now going to change your name to " Professor Beemer with a little wiener ".

Shouldn't you have to own a motorcycle to hang out on motorcycle forums ?

Just think when you get it you can ride that thing to the Iowa City Starbucks and hangout with other professors :D

Check out KTMtalk - dealer forums - I got them going again about Taber :D:naughty: those guys are easy to get hot and bothered ! !

Woods_weapon_2

:cry::naughty::D Where is your post on KTMtalk?

KTMtalk.com - dealer feedback - Thanks, Funmart cycle

Woods_weapon_2

OMG, they are still talking about Tahuyarat??? That was over a year ago wasn't it?? Too funny...

:naughty::naughty:

There was this guy that did this thing and everyone got mad and then it went away, but now it's back. There, now you're all caught up.