Sign in to follow this  

any know about Ridgerunner 500???

i am interested in info on Ridgerunner 500 dual sport ride from Angels Camp CA to Carson City NV,web address,registration info,can anyone help

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RSS Feed
      Title: Parts Department Manager
      ID: Parts Mgr
      Description
      Department:   Parts
      Job Status:   Full Time
      FLSA Status:   Exempt
      Reports To:  General Manager (GM)
      Job Summary
      The Parts Department Manager is responsible for running a profitable and efficient Parts Department and ensuring that the dealership goals are met in the Parts Department. The Parts Department Manager plans, organizes, oversees and controls the activities of the Parts Department including the Parts department staff, the retail
      Location: Modesto, CA Job Type: Full Time Company: Honda Kawasaki KTM of Modesto Posted 4 days ago View the full job listing
    • By RSS Feed
      We are a leading National distributor in the Power Sports Industry seeking an Inside Sales Representative who will be responsible for new dealer development, new product placement, and reorder sales of motorcycle helmets, riding apparel and accessories to motorcycle dealerships nationwide. This position is located at our main office in Calabasas Hills, CA.
      Duties include, but are not limited to:
      Contact 45-60 accounts per day Create and promote sales growth in existing account Prospecting Location: Calabasas Hills, California, United States Job Type: Full Time Company: Helmet House Posted 4 days ago View the full job listing
    • By RSS Feed
      Merchandising Coordinator
      Department: Parts
      Job Status: Full Time
      FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
      Pay: $15.00-$17.50
      Reports To: Parts Manager
      Job Summary
      The Merchandising Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the retail sales floor and its appearance, promotions, displays, and maintaining the right mix and level of stock to ensure the efficiency of the retail sales department. They are responsible for assisting internal and external customers with inquiries, orders, and purchases of parts and
      Location: Modesto Job Type: Full Time Company: Honda Kawasaki KTM of Modesto Posted 3 days ago View the full job listing
    • By RSS Feed
      Cashier
      Department:  Sales
      Job Status:   Full Time
      FLSA Status:   Non-Exempt
      Reports To:  Sales Manager
      Job Summary
      The Cashier is responsible for providing professional, courteous, and exceptional service to all customers. The Cashier plays a key role in maintaining the store reputation and image. This person is responsible for cashiering for customers who are purchasing parts and accessories. They are also responsible for helping to maintain the showroom, showroom displays, and customer areas
      Location: Modesto Job Type: Full Time Company: Honda Kawasaki KTM of Modesto Posted 3 days ago View the full job listing
    • By tighe
      So Im back.  Some of you might remember riding with me.  I had a 2013 500exe which was sold after a truck accident.  Now Im on a new FE501 which is giving me clutch and performance blues.  Picked up a used 2001 KTM for a spare bike on a whim and took it out Friday.  Wow I miss the simple 2stroke after dealing with a brand new FE501 issues...maybe Ill sell the 501 and stick with a cheap 2t.  Man that bike is fun...even with my old 225lb ass riding it around.
      Anyways Im back with a decent portable Drone that Ill be using to get some cool footage in the wide opens.  It does pretty good with object tracking and object avoidance.  Very happy with the results.  
      Looking forward to a meetup.  Im a little out of shape, but working on it and my drone skills.