Sign in to follow this  

Front axle and nut needed

Need the original front axle and nut for the DRZ!

Anyone got a spare lying around? Please PM me!

Honda CR-250 axle nuts fit the DRZ and you won't need a sheer opin afterwards either. Good luck on the search. prairiedawg :naughty:

If the nut fits, does that mean the axle can be swopped around?

I happen to have CRF450 axles lying around. Will those work?

i had one.... but can't find it..... i think it was you i was looking for it for..

i had one.... but can't find it..... i think it was you i was looking for it for..

Yeah! That's right! You didn't get back to me. Still no luck with it I guess? :naughty:

I think I have one sitting in the garage from my old bike. I'll check tonight and let you know. PM me your address and if I have it i'll send it to ya.

I think I have one sitting in the garage from my old bike. I'll check tonight and let you know. PM me your address and if I have it i'll send it to ya.

You have PM :naughty:

A major :) to Paul who kindly sent me the front axle for free. Even refused to accept payment for shipping! Where do you find a nice guy like that? Only here on TT DRZ section! Thank you so much Paul. One good deed definitely deserves another. The torch will be passed on!