Sign in to follow this  

attn IMI racers

If you raced today 4/24/05 and lost the booties for your tech 8's let me know, i think it might have been Chris...... in any even ill bring them to the race next weekend.

Ty

i think i lost something on the exit of the carousel turn..........

she runs good I take it

too bad about the helmet too eddie, it sucks when that happens to something you really like. i had a great time out there... except for crashing AGAIN in the dirt on the last lap. damn... oh well, 5th in open is good enough.

dan

yeah i ment to ask you what happened eddie, but i forgot and you were driving away by the time i remembered. thanks for the tube :naughty:

hummin says there was a rather large brown spot/strip :naughty: next to a chicken bone out there after you took a dive...

How did the races go? As far as turnout/ results/etc.? I was sorry I missed it, but was trail riding in Utah for a few days so it was worth missing!

Thanks,

Brian

yah,the bike is stupid fast.

it was way cold here.it tucked the front wheel in the middle weight main.i thumped my self pretty good.

that sucks , at least you arent busted up too bad :naughty:

too bad about the helmet too eddie, it sucks when that happens to something you really like. i had a great time out there... except for crashing AGAIN in the dirt on the last lap. damn... oh well, 5th in open is good enough.

dan

that sucks too, you must have been up front if you still got 5 th :naughty::naughty:

demmick took both races..........on a crf250!

pretty humbleing,but he should be fast.supercamp is paying him to ride it.

couldnt believe how fast that kid is... amazing... i need to ride with him to learn a lot.... next time.

dan

are you gonna make it out this week eddie? hopefully you arent to wad-ed up.