Sign in to follow this  

Looking for someone to ride with in eastern Colorado!

I am currently living in Burlington Colorado and am looking for someone within the area to ride with. Also would like to know some good places to ride. Let me know. steve (Airman First Class)

hey man im over here in pueblo. i dont know how far burlington is from there but yeah.

There's a new track opening on I-70 near Deer Trail called Colorado Off-Road Extreme (CORE). I'm not sure how far that is, but it is well east of Denver. They're going to have a bunch of different tracks and riding areas. Looks like it will be really good.

I am currently living in Burlington Colorado and am looking for someone within the area to ride with. Also would like to know some good places to ride. Let me know. steve (Airman First Class)

Hey steve, long time no see, I think there's a pee wee track over by Bethune that might be your speed. :naughty: Your x-roomate and little brother were up riding with us on Sun. Brady is getting faster but don't tell him that. Good luck finding a place to ride. :naughty: Uncle buggrd :D

I thought an Airman would get some sick air...........maybe he just OD'd on salty peter :naughty:

practice up Stevo. Brady's pretty speedy