were can I get banners and posters?

Hey guys,

My walls in my room are pretty bare, and i want to get some banners and poster of rider or sponors.

Any help on this is greatly appreaceted thanks!!

I had my local Yamaha dealer order me a 16x4 foot banner for my basement. They only charged me for shipping since I bought the bike there. Yamaha motor corp. has all kinds of stuff as far as decorations or gifts. Take a look, some cool stuff. Otherwise for other products, you should just call and ask them. They may be cool and give you something.

I had my local Yamaha dealer order me a 16x4 foot banner for my basement. They only charged me for shipping since I bought the bike there. Yamaha motor corp. has all kinds of stuff as far as decorations or gifts. Take a look, some cool stuff. Otherwise for other products, you should just call and ask them. They may be cool and give you something.

thank you, i am gonna look into my dealership.

Any other ideas or websites anyone know of???\

thanks ~robin

go to a supercross or motocross...you get more posters there than you'll EVER know what to do with.

check ebay, search motocross banners and they usually have them. That is where I got mine.l

Yea, Ebay every once and a while has BBR banners and big YAMAHA banners.

Ebay has tons of stuff! Or, if you can make it to a national motocross race and buy a pit pass, you will leave with enough posters to completly fill you walls :naughty:

Nice Don, but you have an in most of us don't. just had to rub it in, didn't ya?

go to a supercross or motocross...you get more posters there than you'll EVER know what to do with.

Take beer with you and give it to the right guys when they are tearing down. You'll get all you want!!! :naughty::naughty: