Ivan T is going 250! w00t!

yay, just got my internet back up an runnin, and now i can finnaly post:

*deep breath*

IVAN TEDESCO IS GOING 250! i cant wait to se him with the likes of Reed and

Carmichel :naughty:

Just like retail, competition is good! :naughty:

The only time you will see Ivan in the same picture as Reed, RC and Bubba will be when they are lapping him. Which should be early and often.

Damn right madmax

Gotta agree with Madmax here.

Scott

The only time you will see Ivan in the same picture as Reed, RC and Bubba will be when they are lapping him. Which should be early and often.

What he said.

Tadesco is an awesome rider, but I don't think he's going to be much competition for Reed, Bubba, RC, etc. He might give LaRocco some trouble?

I'll 4th that, no, wait I'll 5th that.....Uh who all said that??? Hot sause is good but not that good. Should be a top 15 at least. :naughty:

Dearest Noob,

I'll take that bet!

Does ANYONE look at the lap-times form ANY of the races?

We might find out that he's the "Other" thumper pilot outta the Kawi Semi! (450F)

You never know...well at-least, for now....

You know, it must be a bummer to know that it's gonna be a boring National Season for the Red and Blue fans...

Oh, well...

You know, it must be a bummer to know that it's gonna be a boring National Season for the Red and Blue fans...

Oh, well...

Isn't that kind of like following a particular NASCAR team because of the color of the car?

I was a huge McGrath fan when he was on a Honda. When he went to Suzuki, I didn't give it a second thought. Whether he was on his Yamaha, Honda, or Suzuki, he was still my favorite rider.

The 250 class is going to be insane this year. In sane.

w00t?

I can't wait. Outdoors SHOULD be exciting. Hopefully Bubba, RC and Windham stay healthy. I think if Windham keeps his head on straight he may be able to run with RC and Bubba.

I think it was a fluke but if Reed can run the outdoor series like he did at Daytona it could be a 4 horse race. But from his past outdoor finishes I don't see it happening.

he will be a top ten rider...nothing more

Isn't that kind of like following a particular NASCAR team because of the color of the car?

I was a huge McGrath fan when he was on a Honda. When he went to Suzuki, I didn't give it a second thought. Whether he was on his Yamaha, Honda, or Suzuki, he was still my favorite rider.

Bubba's on the Green Scoot.

R.C.s on a Yellow Scoot.

The other teams aren't going to win too much...

That's my point.

BTW, I don't have a particular NASCAR team that's a fav.

I'm a fan of the 2,3,6,7,8,9,15,19,21,22,24,...etc.

In Moto...I'm a fan to most everybody...there are exceptions...for instance:

Langston needs to redeem himself in my eyes...and...he seems to be workin' on it.

whats wrong with you guys? ivan rules!

you guys need a little more faith in the man, once he gets used to 250 he will certainly give #4, #22 and all the others a run for there money...

oh yea, and did you geys see when he came off in the whoops section and rode the muffler tip with the inside of his thigh for like 4 secs :naughty:

they said he had a 'decent size burn' on his leg... i can tell you that he is luckey to still have a leg :naughty: becausew off how hot those things get

whats wrong with you guys? ivan rules!

you guys need a little more faith in the man, once he gets used to 250 he will certainly give #4, #22 and all the others a run for there money...

By the time he get comfortable on a 250....#4 and #22 will be retired :naughty:

I got the opportunity to meet Ivan last week at Elsinore. I am too old to ask for an autograph, but we did talk for about 20 minutes. Now he could have blown me off and told me to split because he's too busy but he didn't. We talked about everything. He says he's looking forward to racing 250s next year too. The guy is all class, even to an old, slow guy like me. I hope he smokes everyone next year.

I got the opportunity to meet Ivan last week at Elsinore. I am too old to ask for an autograph, but we did talk for about 20 minutes. Now he could have blown me off and told me to split because he's too busy but he didn't. We talked about everything. He says he's looking forward to racing 250s next year too. The guy is all class, even to an old, slow guy like me. I hope he smokes everyone next year.

amen to that :naughty::naughty: