Sign in to follow this  

Dr. D Pipes ?

i was just wondering, are these pipes any good, i heard that there very low pitched which i like. If there are any pipes out there very deep and low please tell me. I already heard how loud the big Gun pipe is :naughty: . I was wondering if the dr. d's were as loud.

the Dr.D pipes are great...I just got mine and I love it. But you said you were looking for something deep or low....not the dr.d pipe. At least not on my wr250f. I thought it would be deeper, but it's not. It's not excessively loud, but it is definitely not quiet.

But sound wasn't much of an issue for me, and i would reccomend the Dr.D pipe to anyone.

BTW, just search the forums for Dr.D and you'll have plenty of reading :naughty:

This is what mine sounds like. Dr. D I've posted this before, but it gives you an idea what they sound like.

This is what mine sounds like. Dr. D I've posted this before, but it gives you an idea what they sound like.

:naughty::D:D:D:naughty:

pfft why do you ant a loud bike??? :D:naughty::naughty:

Well, I "ant" a loud bike so people can hear me coming around corners on two-way trails.

:D:D