Tires

Hey guys i know there is about 1000 topics about tires..but i am really close to buying a set and want a set that will last...I had a pair or D752's on my 125 and they wore fast, so my question is do the Dunlop D756RR's wear out fast riding on mixxed terrain...i mostly ride soft...harescrambles/gncc's..so would the D756RR's last me a good while and do they hook up good in soft terrain???

the sets im looking at are (front/back)

Dunlop D756RR

Dunlop D773

Maxxis Sur Cross/ Maxxis SI

Michelin S-12/ Michelin M-12

Michelin S-12/ Michelin S-12

So what set would you guys say would be the best for what i am looking for?

Goin on YZ250F

Thanks

kyle

My experience with the MAxxis IT's is ok. They wear great but the cornering traction is below avg. THey hook up great in a straight line but break loose way too often. The maxxis surcross wear out quick just like the 756's. Only tire I've tried that wears good and corners awesome is the Pirelli MT32. That wasn't one of your choices though. It corners almost as good as a 756 and wears very well.

the D756 is a great REAR tire for the first couple of rides. all kinds of traction, its great. but that rubber wear out quickly. the knobbies become nubs. i am never going to buy another one again.

i have heard others say that the D756 FRONT tire is simply awesome. i have yet to try one though.

i have also been impress with the Vulcan IRC Enduro tires.

Maxxi tires are very heavy. Like 5lbs more per tire than anything else. That weight on an axel makes a big difference on how your suspension works. That is the only thing I have heard bad about them