Sign in to follow this  

Check out the LEOs on the DRZs

For some reason I'm not looking forward to dealing with those guys. :naughty:

Thanks for sharing that link..."When PIGS fly" ...That's too funny!! :naughty::naughty::D

I need to order one of the front blue/red led lights just to scare people. :naughty:

ahhhh I can still out run them!!!

I bet you could! Looks like they all have there deathwings still on.

Everybody knows that all you have to do is throw a box of a dozen donuts off your bike while escaping, and the cops will all stop to get them!

Always keep a spare box in a tank bag for quick retreival....

:naughty: half of them still had "deathwings" and with all that gear they must way 350+ :D i don't think any one would have trouble pulling a way from them :naughty:

:naughty: half of them still had "deathwings" and with all that gear they must way 350+ :naughty: i don't think any one would have trouble pulling a way from them :D

And don't forget the results of eating all those donuts over the years, too! :D

I think that is about as big as compliment they could give us DRZ guys..

Good to see that they also agree that they are the best since the OLD Hoinda 650's - which are awesome in Baja...

Drz SMOKES the 650's all day - every time.

GOOD CHOICE SHERIFFS DEPT!!!

DRZ's should come with a "Get out of Jail Free Card"

just throw a rock at there side cases....clean getaway :naughty:

LMAO :naughty:

I'm seriously confused here as I usually find myself with most thing California. Why exactly do they need that many officers on off-road vehicles? What would be the typical laws they would be tasked with enforcing?

Don't you people in California have better things to spend tax money on? Seriously?

Nope!

But at least we know how to vote. :naughty:

Ok ok j/k

It is likely that the area those officers are based has a large amount of open space. If that space covers enough area and you are trying to cover multiple shifts then the number of riders doesn't seem that large to me.

The type of vehicle (motorcycle) would be perfect for checking out areas without drawing to much attention (though not wearing yellow) such as the popular spots that minors tend to hang out drinking and playing with drugs.

Access to remote areas of suspected marijuana fields / portable Meth labs?

Well , as a DRZ owner and a Police officer, i'd love to have their job. Just think if your typical "day at the office" was riding around the mountains on your DRZ. Sweet.

And for the record, donuts only make us mad :bonk: , I dont think you can out run me! :bonk: .....and God help you when i catch you :thumbsup: .

PS...........and if you do manage to out run the guys on the ground i know you can't outrun "MY" police vehicle, i fly that helicopter that no one can get away from....lol :thumbsup:

Mark

Then you must be better then most i think y'all solve about 48% of crimes someone must be getting away :thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk:

And for the record, donuts only make us mad :p

And fat.

I have always wanted to do this. :eek::eek:

I have no respect for authority. :bonk::thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk: