Sign in to follow this  

Mooch Pics

The pics from the Mooch Mayhem are now on their website. There are 48 pages ! There were 348 riders ! :naughty::naughty:

The pics from the Mooch Mayhem are now on their website.

Cool! :naughty:

There are 48 pages ! There were 348 riders ! :naughty::D

Wow! Still, with all of those riders the trails were in good shape at the end of the day. Can't wait to check them out!

Hey KZOO. Ready to ride again ? :naughty:

Hey KZOO. Ready to ride again ? :naughty:

Heck yeah! :D

I even purchased a set of bark busters the other day and just finished fitting them to my bars! No more hand bashing for me! :naughty:

I was up in Michigan two weeks ago. The trails were whooped out but it was still fun. I need to get a larger tank for trail riding up there. :D

I doesn't get much better than this. Great day in the woods...... :naughty:

Even better I was vertical in the picture

Wow looks like it was an awesome ride, wish I could have made it.

Absolute great time! Even though there's plenty of riding to be done this year, I can't wait until next years Mooch Mayhem! :naughty:

They even managed to catch me flat out in 5th after just jumping a 4ft diameter log! (or maybe I was just putting slowly through the trees, hard to tell...). I did a couple loops of the green trail with a buddy, one of the blue alone, then ran out of gas about 1/3 of the way through the black. Next year I'll go straight to the black.

http://www.moochmc.com/modules/xoopsgallery/view_photo.php?xoops_imageid=3493&set_albumName=vbr2005&id=041405082_G

I just got back from a week in Moab on Sunday and the bike sure doesn't look as pretty as it did at the Mooch ride! Dented tank, bent shifter, gouged plastic, bent rim, etc. (not to mention my multicolored ankle). Sure had a good time, though.

They even managed to catch me flat out in 5th after just jumping a 4ft diameter log! (or maybe I was just putting slowly through the trees, hard to tell...). I did a couple loops of the green trail with a buddy, one of the blue alone, then ran out of gas about 1/3 of the way through the black. Next year I'll go straight to the black.

http://www.moochmc.com/modules/xoopsgallery/view_photo.php?xoops_imageid=3493&set_albumName=vbr2005&id=041405082_G

I just got back from a week in Moab on Sunday and the bike sure doesn't look as pretty as it did at the Mooch ride! Dented tank, bent shifter, gouged plastic, bent rim, etc. (not to mention my multicolored ankle). Sure had a good time, though.

We'll all go along with the 4 foot log story!

:naughty:

I doesn't get much better than this. Great day in the woods...... :naughty:

Even better I was vertical in the picture

You forgot the picture... :naughty: