Name of valves to allow fork air out????

I have a 2004 Yz 450f. It is stock with the slotted screws on top of the fork (off center) that are cracked to allow excess air out, that builds up during runs. What are the aftermarket valves called that can be hand twisted to accomplish the same thing without a screwdriver??? and where do you order them from??? Don

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now