Sign in to follow this  

The Ultimate Ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going on a trail ride this weekend (22 may) with 60 "comfirmed" riders but we expect up to 100-110 :D:D there will be a support vehicle meeting us at the halfway point to re-fuel our tanks and stomachs, we start at 8.30am and will finish at 3-4 pm :D:D:D;)

I can't wait :crazy::worthy::):worthy::worthy::)

I'm going on a trail ride this weekend (22 may) with 60 "comfirmed" riders but we expect up to 100-110 :worthy::D there will be a support vehicle meeting us at the halfway point to re-fuel our tanks and stomachs, we start at 8.30am and will finish at 3-4 pm ;):crazy::worthy::worthy:

I can't wait :D:D:worthy::D:):D

Sounds aweome Greg... I belong to the Ontario Dual Sport Club and we had our Annual Spring ride 3 weeks ago.. Very similar to yours me thinks.. I think we had approx 60 riders out, its an amazing sight to behold... and hear. Here's some pics :)

http://www.odsc.on.ca/phpbb/album_cat.php?cat_id=1&sid=46da1ebb4cfb1dd7551afd3a939a7bb0

I need to get to OZ for this next year!

Is it an Annual event?

Have fun. Speed Safely.

Cheers,

Manny

wow....i dunno if that'll be fun, or just a bother, haha, riding with lots of people would be fun but u gotta wait for more people and it's more dangerous, the most people i have ridden with on a dirtbike is 6 or 7 people and that was hard enough never mind 110 people! i've ridden with tons of people when i'm snowboarding though and that just sucks, haha, hate to be a downer but sorry guys.

I'll post pic's later.

yeah lets see all those blokes on their bikes, LOL don't even know what it means but I hear you guys say it often in posts. Lets see some pics

I need to get to OZ for this next year!

Is it an Annual event?

Have fun. Speed Safely.

Cheers,

Manny

I'm not sure but theres a ride up here called the watagans bash that draws 100+ people each year and is full catered and supplied riding through prime NSW forest, god's country of riding lovely black rich loamy soil.

wow....i dunno if that'll be fun, or just a bother, haha, riding with lots of people would be fun but u gotta wait for more people and it's more dangerous, the most people i have ridden with on a dirtbike is 6 or 7 people and that was hard enough never mind 110 people! i've ridden with tons of people when i'm snowboarding though and that just sucks, haha, hate to be a downer but sorry guys.

It is really well organised, at the start we will split into three groups and take different routes to where we will meet up for lunch and refueling and lots of BS stories and then head back to the start point, again in three groups via different routes.

We will probably use "the cornerman system" to stop people getting lost, this will allow us to have a good distance between each rider, yet in an organised group. :)

Sounds aweome Greg... I belong to the Ontario Dual Sport Club and we had our Annual Spring ride 3 weeks ago.. Very similar to yours me thinks.. I think we had approx 60 riders out, its an amazing sight to behold... and hear. Here's some pics :)

http://www.odsc.on.ca/phpbb/album_cat.php?cat_id=1&sid=46da1ebb4cfb1dd7551afd3a939a7bb0

The ride is organised by the DSMRA to encourage more riders to join together and show that not all of us are wankers who have no regard for the law or other people who use public land, they also lobby the "poly's" to open up more riding areas and to try to stop them turning state forests into national parks. Have a look www.dsmra.asn.au

I'm not sure but theres a ride up here called the watagans bash that draws 100+ people each year and is full catered and supplied riding through prime NSW forest, god's country of riding lovely black rich loamy soil.

300+, last year :)