denro

Which of these bikes is your primary ride?  

4331 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Love that XR600 ATC. That will be something else to ride when it's done.

Here is my XL600R. I've done a bunch of work to it over the last two years. I live in the city so it doesn't see dirt. It's stays pretty clean as my general commuter bike. Great to ride through traffic because it's light and narrow. I can sneak between stuff on small streets and at intersections. Plus it rides over potholes better than my car.

Bike057.jpg

• Like 2

Hi new here bought this bike a few months ago for $700. finally learned how to start it a week later and then the kickstart broke lol tore it apart found alot of stuff that needed to be fixed anyways so oh well. first time rebuilding a bike so far so good with my income. total cost around $1000 and i think im done just need to reassemble. Hope she works haha

2012-03-04134259.jpg

oh and dont look at the mess of small kitchen stuff i was living in a reallly small apt at the time haha one room in the hood thats why the bike is inside so have since moved up in society lol

Edited by mkchris89

Picked up this 2001 XR 650R for a really good price. Rode it the first time this past weekend out in Barstow. I currently ride a 450x, but this thing is heavy, cushy, and really fun. I can't believe how well it takes some of the big hits. Now I just need to learn out to turn it and start is better and I'll be set. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase. I want to make some minor tweaks to the setup and I'll be ready for Mexico.photo5.jpg

• Like 1