denro

Which of these bikes is your primary ride?  

4331 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Hello to everyone here on TT, this is my first post here (I didn't find a presentation section) and this is my piggy from mars it it's alien green color.... I know "it's not an XR color" but I like it :banghead:

Right now it's different from the picture: black frame, Supermoto wheels and different plastics

By the way I'm another Xr-Italia.com user (Ciao RC30!)

conwrp.jpg

PIG #2. It's a 1991 XR600 that I got for $350. It's pretty trick and came with an upper triple clamp with fat bar adaptors, a WP E-Series muffler, a head flowed by XR's Only, most of a dual sport kit, and some other neato items. It also came with fried cams (2), some valves (10), and some fried rocker covers (with 14 rockers). It's my project for 2009.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=50541

"O"

• Like 1

Those are some really pretty bikes. Maybe this isn't the place for one that gets MUD on it.......

100_0674.jpg

Sorry my pretty bike is not muddy! Maybe you could tell me where to find it out here in the desert? :banghead: Oh by the way, I can ride mine to the trails right from my door step. Looks like you have to transport your supposed well used bike?

I found mud in our little desert!!

DSC02021.jpg

check out the ride report on http://my2wheels.com: Ride Report

some other great pics in the report.

You found mud or one mud hole lol! If you find enough water out here can you tell me where it is so I can grab some buckets and carry it back home to save on my over priced water bill? Where are you located in NV? Im actually going to try and make it over to the Sheep Range mtns. close to Nellis AF base in the next week or so and maybe, just maybe the snow will be melted enough that I can get some REAL MUD on my pig so it wont be so pretty!! But on the other hand I really like the fact that I can ride out here in the desert all day and go home afterwards and simply spray it down with a waterhose and it looks as clean as before you started. Heres another piggy pic

thanksgivingride013-1.jpg

• Like 1