denro

Which of these bikes is your primary ride?  

4331 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Yeah those zrx (ZREX) are really strong dependable bikes, my buddy has one. I got to ride it a few times and the power it has is really impressive, for being soooo heavy.

Hmmmm. I see a common thread here.......

XR= Big red pig, handles well, plenty of power, dependable, lots of fun.:prof:

ZRX= Big green pig, handles well, plenty of power, dependable, lots of fun.:bonk:

Sploogemonkey's a happy camper. :confused:?

Oh and by the way Thumpage, it's an 1100 ('99). The 1200s were made from '01 to '05.

dscf00632pi5.jpg

dscf0010tl1.jpg

Hi Gang!

I thought I'd finally found a thread that my XR6, The Riot would fit. I dont think I got the meaning of the term PIG tho. ? The Riot is a PIG of a different sorts obviously!?

img.ashx?s=f&w=800&id=DSC02092.JPG

But I have to say, The Riot is the nuts!

Sneaky:uk:

Hi Gang!

I thought I'd finally found a thread that my XR6, The Riot would fit. I dont think I got the meaning of the term PIG tho. ? The Riot is a PIG of a different sorts obviously!:confused:

img.ashx?s=f&w=800&id=DSC02092.JPG

But I have to say, The Riot is the nuts!

Sneaky:uk:

Welcome Sneaky!?

Pig is short for BRP or Big Red Pig. It's just what we call the R and the L over here.

Here is my pig, just got it in January and never imagined it would look like this in April. Just got the 17's on and have tested her a bit....really nice on the road! Now just waiting for the Trail Tech to get here as right now I have no speedo, not that I need it LOL!!! Also a buddy of mine who does car interiors owed me a favor and did the seat on the stock pan. It is a much better foam and he molded it to make it more comfortable and it absolutely rocks!

bike007.jpg

bike008.jpg

bike005.jpg

Tim

Wow, didn't realize there was so much foam on the stock seat that it could be lowered by that amount.

Actually I should have been more specific, he replaced the foam with a high quality automotive foam that he uses doing interiors. It was far more dense than the stock foam and he simply forms it and creates whatever you want. The seat is so comfortable compared to stock.?