denro

Which of these bikes is your primary ride?  

4331 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

mods finished for now. have to swap back to stock headlight to take ak road test though. then i can put the 8 inchers back on, maybe install flush mount blinkers and wps taillight, and install chopped chain guard.

so far: ims 4 gal tank (came with bike), white bros pipe (came with bike), acerbis taillight (came with bike), uni filter (came with bike), ims desmog kit, dynojet kit with 165 main, keihin 55 pilot 23.5mm, jt 48T rear sprocket, RK x ring chain (112 link need to remove two links), ebay rack, 2 qt mobil 1 4T 10w40 oil, factory effex tank graphics for 97 xl, oem side panel graphics for 97 xl, renthal atv bars for yzf450, progrips, moose handguards, baja designs dual 8" light 55W bulbs, and pirelli mt21 90/90 130/90.

i still need a fork brace. getting a mud for the front next; either a pirelli scorpion pro, mt44, or mxs. i also may try the 14T countersprocket. with the 15T i was cruising at 50-55 in 4th gear. speed limit is 55mph on the highway, so figure with a 14T it would get me comfortably into 5th. any input on that would be appreciated. learned a lot from this site, thanks and cheers.

• Like 1

Picked up this roughy on the internet as a project bike for my younger brother, it had a broken kick starter spring and some idiotic previous owner painted the plastics and frame with a paint brush. It did have a near new 630 kit though.So we thought we would have some fun with it. Some of you may like the finished result, some may be horrified. Post your thoughts.

Before, whilst fixing the kicker.

dsc00916486.jpg

Fixed up and looking trick

dsc01028607.jpg

One of our brothers has a panel shop for earth moving equipment which explains our choice of colours.

Bike just went for the annual inspection..well you know,Singapore is a "fine" city...

but hey,i passed the inspection with flying colours even with not street legal tires...?

at the inspection center as bike being inspected by the officer.

domimodsXRinspectionandpizzahut022.jpg

all i need to do is changed the silencer before the inspection

domimodsXRinspectionandpizzahut001.jpg

and bike all smiles after the inspection.

domimodsXRinspectionandpizzahut007.jpg