denro

Which of these bikes is your primary ride?  

4331 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Having a sticker from Obama/Mccain/Bush/Soares/Castro on the back of a bike and show it on a motorcycle forum, on a thread restricted to bike pictures is simply STUPID!

Who gives a **** about in wich guy youre gonna vote?!?!?No one cares... If you cant read the rules, is better not to even post...

Sorry Martin for the language but its time to take some action:bonk:

IMG_1035.jpg

Having a sticker from Obama/Mccain/Bush/Soares/Castro on the back of a bike and show it on a motorcycle forum, on a thread restricted to bike pictures is simply STUPID!

Who gives a **** about in wich guy youre gonna vote?!?!?No one cares... If you cant read the rules, is better not to even post...

Sorry Martin for the language but its time to take some action:bonk:

IMG_1035.jpg

Geeez, lighten up. We're just having some fun :excuseme:

EA90F20CZF3MSO1_feature.jpg

I hate to fill everyone in. It doesn't matter if we get Osama or McPain- they both will follow whatever orders are given to them by the REAL presidents- the International Bankers. They are simply a puppet provided to us to keep us under the illusion that there is a democracy here. Anyone that does a little homework on the subject will come to realize this. We never left the British Crown at all! Does anyone here know that not one penny of the income taxes we pay in every year goes to pay any politician or to fund any project in this country? Every penny paid in income taxes goes straight to the Federal Reserve bank to pay interest on loans that they have made to our Government!

The Federal Reserve Act turned over power of the government making and controlling money to the private international bankers!!

The IRS is simply a Mafia protection money collector put in place by these same bankers to shake you down and intimidate you into giving up your hard earned money to them.

Anyone out here know that there is NO law that says you have to pay income taxes? Or, that there are DOZENS of former IRS agents that quit their jobs and quit paying taxes because, they too- found out they had been duped into ruining people's lives collecting money in the name of a law that does not exist?

Do some research, people. Google this. Look it up on youtube. You will find soon that it doesn't matter who is "voted" in. They will do whatever they are told to do by these bankers, like the good little slaves they are. (In exchange for a nice, cozy living.)

That is my little piece of the political view that is a lie and a myth.

DSCN0159.jpg

My '73 SL 350..

Is that an old SL 350?? I have one!! Mine is a '73..

No, it's an SL70 :excuseme:

One of the rules of this thread is that you have to post a picture.

I think it's a pretty good rule myself, as this thread was getting filled up...page after page with just comments. So if you have to take the time to post a picture, it won't get filled up so fast and it makes it more interesting.

I've already posted my BRP ad nauseum on here, so I've taken to posting little mini-trails like I had as a kid. The SL70 was always the bike I'd dream about getting, but never did. I got an XR75 instead?

sl701.jpg