denro

Which of these bikes is your primary ride?  

4331 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

WOW! That R is so clean, do you even ride it?:D Both covers don't even show a tiny sign of wear wow.? Mine looks beat to death compared to that baby.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=76433

?...yeah It's got about 2100 miles on it. I just keep it clean. :worthy:

It does have a scratch...see...?

Forkdamage.jpg

Big Red bucked me off and then landed on top of me. Now I know why they are called pigs. ?

Here's some pics of my XR

rightside.jpg

leftside-1.jpg

front-1.jpg

Its took a while to get it to this condtion after i brought it (dont buy bikes on ebay, when will i learn). She got new piston, rings, rebore, head reco new valves, rod, front & rear disks and pads, chain and sprockets, steering head & wheel bearings, painted the frame + a few other bits.

But it was worth it shes a great bike goes like a rocket and stops well to.

Here's some pics of my XR

rightside.jpg

leftside-1.jpg

front-1.jpg

Its took a while to get it to this condtion after i brought it (dont buy bikes on ebay, when will i learn). She got new piston, rings, rebore, head reco new valves, rod, front & rear disks and pads, chain and sprockets, steering head & wheel bearings, painted the frame + a few other bits.

But it was worth it shes a great bike goes like a rocket and stops well to.

Consider it piggie rescue. Right there with you brother! ?

Thank you! I waited 2 years to buy the first 650L I could find and wound up buying the demo unit at my Honda dealer in Hilliard, OH where I lived, in May of '93. I was resigned to buying a KLR when I started reading rumors of a street legal XR600 from Honda.... it was worth the wait, obvioulsy.

She just went through a little 'reconstructive surgery' last month...

100_1498.jpg

Swingarm and linkage disassembly, carb rebuild, wheel bearings, chain/sprocket/guide/roller, brake service, rebuild air box, tires...