Which of these bikes is your primary ride?   3,814 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,418 posts in this topic

This is my 3rd one just can't live without one? 95 with 3,100 miles

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg[/img

IMG_1019.jpg

1 person likes this

just done removing the cam.

and noticed some wear on walls

100_1062.jpg

and while removing the head cover i snaped one of the bolts comming out. and after snaping a bolt removing bit. i was finally able to remove the old bolt and rethread it.

100_1069.jpg

looks like im doing surgery on my bike

100_1071.jpg

Cochise Motorsports is moving into a new facility and has some great sales.

I found gloves and a windscreen discounted from $60 & $160 to $30 and $99. Saved $90. Nice.

DSC02154.jpg

This is my 3rd one just can't live without one? 95 with 3,100 miles

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg[/img

IMG_1019.jpg

NICE BIKE TOM! :thumbsup:

IMG_1017.jpg

NICE BIKE TOM! :thumbsup:

IMG_1017.jpg

Im guessing the XRL Muffler weighs a shitload more then the XRR Muffler? They look huge.

Im guessing the XRL Muffler weighs a shitload more then the XRR Muffler? They look huge.

Could be, not sure of exact weight but after riding with the stocker & having had 2 XRl's with super traps I will never change back from the stocker:banana:

Just picked up my first "pig" for $300 :thumbsup: Because of the weight difference this one feels like a piglet compared to my brothers 650R though! Going through it right now to get it ready for this summer :lol:

ATK/XR600

DSCN2882.jpg

DSCN2881.jpg

Just picked up my first "pig" for $300 :lol: Because of the weight difference this one feels like a piglet compared to my brothers 650R though! Going through it right now to get it ready for this summer :)

ATK/XR600

DSCN2882.jpg

DSCN2881.jpg

OK, I'm kinda confused! What is that thing?:thumbsup: