Which of these bikes is your primary ride?  

3,945 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

nice xr650 mate when you gonna let me have it :ride:

When i move out of this shitty backwards SA state, Adelaide is the absolute worst for dirtbikes end of story, i need to come to nsw, vic or qld so i can actually ride legally instead of having to look behind my back all the time :blah:

Where you based? Mind if i come visit sometime and sure you can ride it :thumbsup:

5233236389_2777f981f9.jpg

5233828158_9208fc6587.jpg

5233235991_959993ee2a.jpg

Here is my '07 XR650R blacked out.....except the seat. I think I kinda like the little bit on "Honda Red" left on the bike.

5233236389_2777f981f9.jpg

5233828158_9208fc6587.jpg

5233235991_959993ee2a.jpg

Here is my '07 XR650R blacked out.....except the seat. I think I kinda like the little bit on "Honda Red" left on the bike.

Nah you need the black gripper seat, it looks outta place now, nice bike though :thumbsup:

Hi All

Thought I would post a pic of my bike XR 600 R 1996, wet and cold here in Wales UK.

004.jpg

Hi All.

Been bored over here in Wales, feel rough, weather been rougher, so thought I would have a play with my bike.

See if you think it looks better or not?? I have got to re do the side pannels with some new red backgrounds.

P141210_09220001.jpg

Hi All.

Been bored over here in Wales, feel rough, weather been rougher, so thought I would have a play with my bike.

See if you think it looks better or not?? I have got to re do the side pannels with some new red backgrounds.

P141210_09220001.jpg

Looks good.:thumbsup: I am in the middle of doing the USD dance on XRL.

Looks good.:thumbsup: I am in the middle of doing the USD dance on XRL.

Hi Thumpnred which USD front end have you used? I found it quite easy after I found some one to do some machining for me.

Hi All.

P141210_09220001.jpg

that bike is SEXXXAY! the new back fender looks awesome. :thumbsup:

Hi Silver City.

Thanks for that, I must admit I have tried a few newer bikes and I still prefer the motor in the old XR, lovely torque.

i keep switching back and forth between the pictures and the fenders and forks and the whole graphics kit really sets it off. that bike looks more like a CRF which in my opinion is bad a**. i can honestly say i have not seen another one like that. well i have but it just didn't "flow" like your bike

I have been thinking of getting a CRF sub frame, seat, pannels and air box and grafting that on my XR, but I think it might be going to far, mine is a 96 the same as yours and it was almost the same when I first got it.

I prefer riding it than playing with it, bit like a good woman :thumbsup: