Which of these bikes is your primary ride?  

3,945 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Hi All.

Been bored over here in Wales, feel rough, weather been rougher, so thought I would have a play with my bike.

See if you think it looks better or not?? I have got to re do the side pannels with some new red backgrounds.

P141210_09220001.jpg

oh taffy cracking XR600 pal :blah: ha i was born in wales. :thumbsup:

That's a nice 98...but not as nice as my 96!:excuseme:

5277737189_0f013e1098.jpg

Ahhhh, them fighting words, my 650R looks way better then both of them :busted:

018a.jpg

Little slow but got this pic thing figured out finally. Picked this up off Craigs list this summer for 600 with a clean Jersey Title. Wasnt running needed a new coil. Wire had seperated at the point it comes out of the coil body. Came with brand new Edelbrock pumper and a complete XRs Only Exhaust and header. Gotta Love it.

Little slow but got this pic thing figured out finally. Picked this up off Craigs list this summer for 600 with a clean Jersey Title. Wasnt running needed a new coil. Wire had seperated at the point it comes out of the coil body. Came with brand new Edelbrock pumper and a complete XRs Only Exhaust and header. Gotta Love it.

Sweet deal! I gave $1500 for mine

018a.jpg

Buying non-runners is always fun! I picked up an XL500 many years ago that was in super shape, but wouldn't start. From the owner's description (It ran when I parked it last fall, but now it wont fire) I had a hunch it was bad gas in the carb. I took a chance and bought it (CHEAP!). I sat on the curb in front of his house and drained the carb... filled it up with fresh petrol. It started on the second or third kick... away I rode. I was expecting the police to pull me over on the ride home for stealing a bike!:excuseme:

Good looking scooter... btw:thumbsup:

This is pic from bringing it home. Needed a little love.Fixed quite a few odds and ends. Of course as usual, its always a work in progress.:busted: Got to take a ride down Monday and look at a 93 parts bike on Craigs list.:excuseme:

IMG00194-20100725-1208.jpg

i love the old XR's so much better than the new ones. they are all awesome but theres just something about those 90's model 650's that just looks flat out cool. :excuseme: