• Announcements

• Bryan Bosch

VIDEO RIDING TIP!   11/15/2017

How to ride rutted corners with Garrahan Off-Road Training

Which of these bikes is your primary ride?   3,807 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,413 posts in this topic

New graphics on the tank, the swingarm and the front fender:

15.jpg

That is one sexy bike!!!!:thumbsup:

Where did you get the red plastics from? and are those CRF forks you got on your bike?

Thanks,

Cumbacheech

turn the speedo cable more in 1 line, this way it will break faster inside.

nice clean bike

Heres my'85 XLR600R Total investment $448.00 including fuel to date.

Classic Craigs List buy... PO lost the title but never put in in his name;. Has a '86 engine '85 frame and wasn't run in 7 years. After 7 oil changes the milk is gone and it started in 5 kicks the first time I tried. Glad I checked all the bolts. It would have been a death ride.

Yes that is a like new '85 XL Flash Red rear fender in the background in the sale pile.

007.jpg

Other side.

006.jpg

My '94XR650L was all green and flat black. Bad 2nd gear now. Total investment $437.00.

008.jpg

Messy shop priceless... :p

:smirk:

Edited by TNTsXLR

my $200 pig.........1 1/2 hour carb cleaning & she's running strong..

037.jpg?t=1310775813

038.jpg

039.jpg

Not mine ,but from Jocelyn Henry,a French guy who is go to run it in the European monobike championschip.

scan0003at.jpg

photo1735.jpg

photo1736.jpg

:(

Not mine ,but from Jocelyn Henry,a French guy who is go to run it in the European monobike championschip.

scan0003at.jpg

photo1735.jpg

photo1736.jpg

Great bike. :smirk: I would love to ride it and own it. :p

Thats her in the avatar to the left a bit. 48000 miles........one top end rebuild and one CDI re-solder.

-Desmogged her!

-Supertrapp IDS2

-Richochet skidplate

-Acerbis 5.8 gallon tank

-HDB (Highway Dirt Bike) handlebar package

-ProTaper Windham Mid bars

-Wolfman Cargo rack system

-Wolfman Dry Bags (not shown)

-Rotopax fuel/water/cargo container

-HDB LED turn signals package

...what's next?

TCI Products Adventure touring wind screen and Front rack...

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

-Desmogged her!

-Supertrapp IDS2

-Richochet skidplate

-Acerbis 5.8 gallon tank

-HDB (Highway Dirt Bike) handlebar package

-ProTaper Windham Mid bars

-Wolfman Cargo rack system

-Wolfman Dry Bags (not shown)

-Rotopax fuel/water/cargo container

-HDB LED turn signals package

...what's next?

TCI Products Adventure touring wind screen and Front rack...

IMG_0380.jpg

Looks great!! Where ya going that you need that much gas in between gas stations? :smirk: