Which of these bikes is your primary ride?   3,877 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,585 posts in this topic

How is the trails tire working out for you on the road?

They came with the bike and off-road are really good (the rear especially!) - can get the power down ok on the road but a bit sketchy round corners!!. Also spotted some cracking on the front where it was stood for so long and due to age of rubber, so going to replace that one. Found a set of wheels with tyres (full tred) for £70 so may get some road rubber for them..

This is the 7th or 8th time the BRP has been reincarnated: Top end and suspension by Bill Boyer, Rally Prep by C&D Cycle Center. Diablo HID by Baja Designs. Best saddle bags by GIANT LOOP. Geared 15:47; top speed 98MPH

The RDC/C&D NORRA Rally Media Bike: Leaving for the Mexican 1000 on Sunday

Scottyb18.jpg

Scottyb7.jpg

Scottyb5.jpg

Scottyb11.jpg

Touratech GPS Mount

Scottyb9.jpg

2 people like this

100_0172-1.jpg

Finally figured out how to post a pic. Just finished with the prefered mods now time to get dirty!

Edited by koyote

100_0172-1.jpg

Finally figured out how to post a pic. Just finished with the prefered mods now time to get dirty!

Sure like the look of the rear fender mod.......what year fender did you use? Is that a Baja Designs LED tailight?

what front fender is that? crf230l? and what rear? me likey the whole setup.

the fender is just a accerbis fender. you can find them on there website. cost about 30 bucks

Nice piggie! Wheredja getcha mirrors from?! Me like 'em!

the mirrors are just normal bar mounted mirrors. and i bolted them on the inside of the bash guards.found them on ebay for like 20

100_0172-1.jpg

I have that same rear fender, but I bought the bike with it on there. Haven't been able to find a manufacturer on it, so I can let a buddy know where to get one for his bike. Any chance you know this information?

2 people like this