Which of these bikes is your primary ride?   3,846 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these bikes is your primary ride?

• XR650R
    • XR650L
    • XR600R
    • XL600
    • Other XL/XR

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,504 posts in this topic

Yep and it matches the front which is also on backwards. It wasn't maintained by individuals who knew better or cared to learn.

The rear tire is on backwards for sure, but the front tire is right in my opinion.  I run them that direction on the front for braking traction, regardless of the arrow markings.  Some front tires are marked that way, and others aren't, but logic dictates that way is right.

I run directional tires on my car the same way, driving wheels follow arrow direction and braking wheels get reversed.

Getting the ol gal ready for another dualsport ride next weekend. Doing a trip from Arnold Ca. to Tahoe and back between 3 days with a few other friends, going to hang out at the lake and do some desert riding in Minden Nv. Did this ride 3 years ago with an organized group in 2 days, and felt like a day to chill was a good idea.

20170923_203404.jpg20170923_170845.jpg
1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Th3B3an said:

20170924_135115.jpg
Got this 01 xr650r last week. Love it a ton

How do you ride it upside down like that ?    :goofy:

How do you ride it upside down like that ?    :goofy:

I'm not sure why it posted upside down like that lol. Here's one from tonight's ride with my neighbor(drz400sm), secretly the person who got me into "dual sport/ supermoto" well him and everide on YouTube.
20170926_225706.jpg

Mhhh I thought we were showings pictures of our "other pigs" I guess I'll head over to quad forum to find some like minded individuals,

Cheerio!!

1 person likes this